MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

meet up in south london/surrey/west kent area

meet up in south london/surrey/west kent area - Forums [Biker Match] meet up in south london/surrey/west kent area - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

meet up in south london/surrey/west kent area

Following on from roosoandys post in the same vein,i thought id see who is interested, not necessarily in meeting up on a regular basis,but on having a post where anyone in these areas could arrange rideouts. its quite often the case that there is nothing in the calender and i feel like just taking a run out to wherever and it would be nice to get a few people together with the same inclination. also anyone who would like a meetup could suggest places. It's summer people ( ?) so lets get out and about. introduce yourselves here and we can pm for rides on coming weekends. see ya

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 21/06/2012 17:50  

Hi John Spur-of-the-moment rides out aren't entered on the calendar, it's always better to post in the Event forum as you have done here. If it's an event that is to take place later then feel free to submit it to the events calendar, that way you get a place to post your pics afterwards.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2012 17:56  

Hows it going John, I'd be up for a meet and ride out, I'm up for it just not this weekend as in southampton and forecast says wet lol. Pete

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 21/06/2012 19:31  

hello pete yes i was planning on a run this sunday with a couple of people but i think ill wait to see if the heavens are going to open (once again..) i think doing things this way gives people a chance to get out and about locally without too much notice.... hope to see you again soon... john

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 22/06/2012 17:18  

oh well the strong winds and the rain put paid to todays little jaunt........ for those who have not yet noticed it on the calender : brightona heartbeat sun 1 july ride down to brighton where there will be bands and stalls....oh and sea.... there is no official setting off place but if anyone from this area wants to meet up and ride down,let me know innit!

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 24/06/2012 15:56  

Hello John I will keep an eye on this forum. I work some weekends so will see when things arise. David and what's all this "innit"

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/06/2012 19:39  

Hi John. Was wondering if you had a rough idea what time you were planning on getting to Brighton on the 1st, and where abouts you were going to land, if you would like to meet up ??. Regards Dave !

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 24/06/2012 23:40  

wiil have to let you know nearer the time dave hopefully i will be meeting up with some people at this end round about 11ish but its all changable at this stage....keep an eye on this post innit,innit,innit

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 25/06/2012 18:24  

My eye will be kept firmly on this thread to see what occurs. I believe there is a couple of us coming over from this way, i'm riding over with Bill306.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 26/06/2012 01:00  

assuming the heavens havent deposited huge amounts of recycled seawater i will be at starbucks hooley RH13AL at 10.30 to 11 and from there will stop at pease pottage services at about 11.33 to 12. once down there i shall plonk myself on the steps outside burger king for a cup of cha.....hopefully about 1 to 1.30

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 27/06/2012 17:25  

if its like today, ie nice and sunny,im looking to go for a spin on sunday.... maybe box hill,newlands or just a run through some nice lanes,options totally open...... anyone interested send me a pm or post on this thread....

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 05/07/2012 19:02  

John, its the Darling Buds of May show down at Pluckley this weekend how about combiine ride out with brekki and visit to show there?

There a website for show..

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 06/07/2012 14:54  

John, its the Darling Buds of May show down at Pluckley this weekend how about combiine ride out with brekki and visit to show there?

There a website for show..

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 06/07/2012 14:54  

yes mate...might well be up for that,will be looking out for the shipping forecast,sorry weather forecast. ive got your number so will give you a call if its all looking good. cheers

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 06/07/2012 17:34  

Just a reminder that the Speedway and rideout event to Arlington Stadium (Eastbourne Eagles) is approaching on July 21st, if anyone interested details are on the events page. Some more faces on the events page would be nice to see. Regards Dave.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 08/07/2012 23:49  

could be almost dry this weekend ....anyone up for run out ?

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 20/07/2012 19:50  

wot time u thinking of John as have to go to get geared in leatherhead in morn and doesnt open till nine Saturday cant make sunday as no MOT. Just let me know wot ur planning. Cheers

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 20/07/2012 20:27  

Just a reminder that the Speedway and rideout event to Arlington Stadium (Eastbourne Eagles) is approaching on July 21st, if anyone interested details are on the events page. Some more faces on the events page would be nice to see. this was aranged at one of the SE BIKERMATCH meetings bill306

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/07/2012 20:55  

looks like its going to be a sunday run....anyone up for it(and the run)......

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 21/07/2012 17:04  

bump

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 07/08/2012 18:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email