MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Still alive :

Still alive : (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Still alive : (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Still alive :

Sorry to hear of your accident. Glad you're reasonably ok. Gentle hugs from me and Andy. x

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 17/06/2012 18:37  

I knew it was too good to be true, you sat there at Squires not half an hour after it had happened waving Nitro and me off!!! I did think shock would set in but clearly you got a few bumps and bruises too. Glad you are ok tho sweetie, you are well thought of and heres the proof from everyone xx

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 17/06/2012 20:41  

luckily Alice got fewer bumps n bruises than the telegraph pole!!

There was quite a chunk bashed out of it by the cars bumper, and a massive crack appeared 2/3rds of the way up it!!!!
I'm only too glad it stayed upright.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2012 20:46  

glad you are ok Alice, but Rockchic is right , can be weeks , sometimes months before the real pain sets in Its all to do with adrenalin , which is why you feel ok for now .

Go back soon as you feel any pain as you almost certain to need physio My son had his accident in November , still having physio now. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2012 20:52  

blimey i go away for a couple of days and you're all up to mischief ....i shall lock you all in the cupboard under the stairs next time,seriously, get well soon as alice x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/06/2012 21:54  

Lead me to the cupboard under the stairs jinx ....sounds like bliss

Thanks again, everyone and I am now well alerted to any recurrent pain and will def NOT ignore it !!

pb....I can't believe I killed that telegraph pole...it must have been someone else!!

Suziyamki.... meeting you lot at Squires was the best thing to do. A sure way to cure shock !! Can't believe that Jasen charged me for me hot choc tho

Glad you all enjoyed your muddy Farmyard :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/06/2012 22:21  

I am glad you are OK Alice, we all heard about your crash while at the Farmyard. I Know I shouldn't joke at a time like this but to quote you from page 2 :- I've had a full check up at a&e...are you suggesting that I might need to repeat that later on to be on the safe side?? I'm not feeling too bad at all. I hope they meant repeat the check up, not the crash Hugs Alice

Update Reply
davidneale @ 17/06/2012 22:42  

Thanks David .....couldn't do it again if I tried

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/06/2012 22:51  

I reckon the moral of this tale is -

don't pick a fight with Alice!!

The t'graph pole did.....an' look what happened!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2012 23:13  

some people will do anything to get some attention!!!!! and i should know, hope your not going to try and catch up with me and the number of cars i'v wrote of, but realy we were concerned about you at the Farm Yard, please take it easy and you know were we are if you need any thing. Lots of love Bill xx

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/06/2012 00:02  

A serious side effect may impair your ability to cook mega pies. I suggest you experiment asap. Bill and I will be happy to act as guinea pigs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2012 12:05  

OMG Daph So so sorry to hear about your accident Glad you are feeling better and that it was not as bad as it could have been We're off to Ireland on the bike Friday but will definately try and get over asap when we get back Meantime i hope you've taken in all the good advice written here and all the best for a speedy recovery .......Pen and Joe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 18/06/2012 13:01  

I also had no idea chuck.... hope to God you're ok. Cars can be replaced (With bikes lol).

Take care (in future) xxx

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2012 17:58  

Alice, really pleased to hear you're ok... take it easy missus you might need to be throwing yourself off a 20ft pole again

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/06/2012 22:39  

Omg daph!!

Thank god ur ok tho love!! And yes we all need ur meat pies-well i do anyway pmsl!!

Was definitely ur lucky day chick and sending u all my get well hugs!!

Will definitely hav to catch up with u at squires and soon tho :-)

Take care and PHEW!!!

Update Reply
mizzi @ 18/06/2012 23:07  

Thank you xxx

bb......ahhh. the good old 20' pole.........happy days

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/06/2012 23:37  

alice so glad to hear your ok girl take it easy and look after yourself lady hope to see you out about again soon John

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 19/06/2012 00:10  

Thanks John :>> Sure to catch up at some point

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 19/06/2012 21:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email