MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Still alive :

Still alive : - Forums [Biker Match] Still alive : - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Still alive :

Thank you to all my lovely BM friends for showing how much they care
I've no idea why I've been chosen to remain on this planet...I can only guess its so I can carry on feeding you lot pies
I'll post a pic of my car on my profile and you can judge for yourselves!! Only suffered with some concussion last night and an aching body today. Was banned from going on-line too..and that was a pain!! My daughter was supposed to be waking me every 2 hours last night..but I set my alarm and woke HER up instead .
Special thanks to purplebetty for being the bestest of friends..rescuing me and feeding me copious amounts of Squires hot chocolate was just the thing

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/06/2012 20:23  

Oh Heck Alice .... whats happened love, are you ok . I might be wrong but has an accident occured ?? Big Big hugs and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2012 20:30  

Wet surface skid, Jen .......into a telegraph pole and ending in a field of rape !!! Telegraph pole didn't like it too much

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/06/2012 20:34  

Hey Alice - special big purple

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

for ya!!!

..........if ya'd wanted a hot choccy that much, ya only had to ask

am sooo glad you're ok
.x.x..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2012 20:49  

Phew Alice....Hugs galore with lots of love .. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2012 20:53  

sorry to hear you had a accident Alice2.
glad to hear tho you sort of ok get well soon

Update Reply
suzukihen @ 16/06/2012 21:01  

Well I couldn't show I cared cos I didn't know owt about your accident Alice, until you posted in here. No one told us. I'd have been fuming to end up in a field of rape I hate the smell of that stuff lol I'm very glad you're still alive, and hope you get another car sorted soon, sending you a very gentle virtual

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/06/2012 21:21  

Dangerous things those cars, should be banned! Glad your ok though

Update Reply
centurion @ 16/06/2012 21:42  

Big hugs Alice

Who would make the pies if you weren't around

xxxx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 17/06/2012 08:36  

ALICE!!!!!!!! jees woman! Thank feck you're ok!!! edit - moved this into active topics

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/06/2012 10:21  

Ooh, nasty. Been there, done that (as a passenger) and even though you may be almost unhurt, the general feeling of being badly shaken up takes a week or more to go away. You take it easy and do what the docs/family/friends say. This amateur doc prescribes a bottle of decent red wine and a toast to your guardian angel

You get well soon

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/06/2012 10:34  

Alice Lady glad your ok, if you need anything let me know :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2012 12:40  

glad your still here in one piece. good job you wer'nt on a bike. you must be a tough, well padded o_ _ boot. (you'll have to join the queue if you want to slap me) hope you get well soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2012 12:57  

Life is beautiful, glad you're still here to enjoy it! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2012 13:25  

Hi Alice Glad you're ok

Update Reply
cw @ 17/06/2012 14:02  

Thanks everyone..and for all your phone msgs too

Plenty of feet up time today (courtesy of red button and some 2 wheel action !!) ..but still a bit head-achy and sore. That's good advice Wills and good to know that what I'm feeling is normal !!

..and busa .... that's you at the end of the pie queue

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/06/2012 14:44  

Here's to you being back on top form soon. X

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 17/06/2012 16:15  

Oh My World Lady!! So so so glad you are okay.. even though understandably shook up... I like Dr Will's advice.. tis sound and I think I shall have a word with and dispatch PB off for a constant supply until you're all bouncey again... ~ Alice though.. just to be aware.. you might find yourself hurting in a week.. don't leave it to chance and get it checked out right away... Please.. talking from experience and still ouching lovely.. xxx So.. as well as inventing a time machine to go back and kill off the bloke who invented chocolate as we know it now.. I have to find the daft lad who invented telegraph poles too...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/06/2012 17:27  

No fears rcl...revenge on telegraph poles well and truly taken LOL

I've had a full check up at a&e...are you suggesting that I might need to repeat that later on to be on the safe side?? I'm not feeling too bad at all.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/06/2012 17:51  

When I had my crash in February.. I was just shook up and very very tired.. Ellie was the same... Two days later she was in A&E with whiplash... But it was a week before my body decided it couldnt move.. I left it another week but then was admitted to A&E with blinding headaches and excruciating pain.. they wouldnt let me out until the headache had dissipated... ~ I've had physio every week since then.. and apparently it will be January before I'm fully fixed... Sooooooooo... I dont know hunny.. not for certain.. just want you to be aware and God forbid.. I certainly don't wish it on you lovely and hopefully you are just as you say.. not bad at all

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/06/2012 18:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email