MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet Rideout 30th June

Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet  Rideout 30th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet  Rideout 30th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet Rideout 30th June

Oh, I had just done that too! Even though I can't go (working) and am really jealous I had a little word for you all to have good weather!

Maybe next time ????

Update Reply
midnightangel @ 29/06/2012 15:30  

Ohhhhhhhhh crap crap crap!!! Now I'm really worried.. if XK the confirmed Athiest who worships Meatballs thus negating his athiesm has been and had a word with Himself.. although Himself is not strictly speaking a "Himself" but thats another story all together.. then I fear we are pretty much screwed me thinks... and there was.. Thunder!! Lightening!! Better Knock on Wood!!!! MidnightAngel you gorgeous lassie.. I can't do much about work for you but enjoy the Basketball and hopefully see you Sunday at Durham Bikewise... Next ride out we will try and organise for a Sunday so you can come out to play...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 16:35  

hi peeps - im gonna cry off tomorrow and say i will come over next time.....weather is awful - one minute its sunny the next we are needing snorkels! just brought the bike home and theres way to much surface water to be enjoyable......and the thought of 400 miles ! YIKES! so hope you all enjoy your day out and i'll keep fingers and toes crossed that the weather is kind

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 29/06/2012 19:07  

Ahhhh Bless You KwakGirl!!
It's been hitty missy here all day.. some ridiculously large rain drops that threatened another "yesterday" ~ Clear skys but high winds at the minute... I think you definately made the right decision! 400 miles is a lonnnnnnnnng way in iffy conditions.. And there will be more.. guarantee it!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 19:57  

For the folk that do this, have a safe and pleasant journey ... all the best with this Anne...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 20:03  

Remind us off your name, Miss......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 20:03  

Jen.. Bless your gorgeous heart... Am Excited for it and Excited for the endless possibilities toooo... XK.. I'm just a tad confused at your post... but I'm sure it will come to me

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 20:08  

Keep at it Anne darlin... you are doing a fantastic job xx Top lass xx Xk ..do you mean little Old me ? lolol...xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 20:11  

No, I was asking kwakgirl, aka Miss.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 20:15  

Ahh ok lol ... .. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 20:18  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I seeeeee Well to be honest.. though I'm dying to meet her cos she is kinda awesome riding that bike of hers.. don't think her dying to meet us is such a good idea... Conditions have been shocking XK.. there's a huge difference between balls and brains... Another time and another place and she stays safe.. and we don't fret.. cos I would!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 20:19  

XK! if you wanna trundle on up the A75 tonight to stranraer and tell me what the weather is like then i'll have a rethink......... hmmmmmm......thought not. ive new tyres and new brake discs and pads need scrubbing in a bit so....i'll stick with the brains .....and XK if you wanna stick with your balls.......suggest you stop being so damn cheeky !

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 29/06/2012 20:57  

Had a couple of days with enforced 550-600 miles
in bad weather this last month,
Both going to Spain across France, and up to Skye the week
Before, and tbh Kwakgirl, I wouldn't do your trip
Over here with this spate of weather conditions.
"we"had 500 call outs at work last night in only 3 hours
In county Durham alone, it's definatly not worth being
A statistic for a cafe stop or two!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 29/06/2012 23:35  

Today!! Whooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! See you soon!!!! Satnavs at the ready... omg

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 30/06/2012 10:20  

Satnavs at the ready... ...and the cameras, remember those.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/06/2012 10:39  

Good luck today!
I've been trying to sort things so I could
At least turn up for breakfast
But it's now quarter to noon, and I'd "have"
To be back to darli (work) by 2,
Just poor timings by me
:-(
Have a good 1st "trip"
Fingers crossed weather wise for you!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 30/06/2012 11:49  

Great day out. Fab to meet you all.Hope you all got home safe and relatively dry. See you at Bikewise. I'll be there at 11:30 ish

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 30/06/2012 19:45  

glad to hear it was a great day out - sorry i missed it now....but deffo next time.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 30/06/2012 19:57  

Bloody 'ell that was good fun.
Oh yeah... hello everybody I'm new here.
Saw this ride advertised and just kinda turned up... fashionably late.
Fortunately everyone else was suitably disorganized and hadn't set off at 1:00pm so I tagged along.
Alson, Hartside, Brough Castle, Middleton-in-Teesdale, over the tops to St John's Chapel and back to Irehopesburn. All nicely linked by twisty roads, sun, rain, gravel and errant sheep.
What better way to scrub in a new tyre?

So what's next????

A beer obviously.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 30/06/2012 21:25  

Oh so that's where we went All I can remember is the minx saying 'faster XK, faster! Let's overtake mamma!'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2012 22:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email