MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet Rideout 30th June

Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet  Rideout 30th June (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet  Rideout 30th June (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet Rideout 30th June

Yep.. totally agreeing given the fact that I dont actually have a clue where you are talking about and as I will be a pilly all I have to do is enjoy the ride!! Any amendments to this peeps.. or does it sound like a canny ride out... how long will this take do you think..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 26/06/2012 14:33  

Should be back at the pub for tea (6ish) Em - u cud meet at mine, then we cud ride up together.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2012 15:30  

Sorry Emzed.. it seems we posted exactly the same time... We are indeed ALL meeting at 12pm at the Pub.. unless you want to make alternative arrangements with Kwakgirl or XK... but it will still be a 12pm Meet at the Pub give or take a few minutes...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 26/06/2012 16:25  

feckin ell XK im cant take my baby up some of them cart tracks like the stang!!! now i know why yours breaks down so often...be all that gravel rattlin round in the engine! lol would prefer to stick to slightly better roads especially if the weather is not perfect could i suggest a loop north towards Hexham although i bow to better local opinion....but please no gravelly cart tracks looked at ferries for saturday 25 quid return for a day trip so not too bad....weathers lookin a bit pish but we'll see.....and i'll need to be back in cairnryan for 7 ish but i will worry bout that. just need to have the bike back friday now - dropped her in today and a few bits to be sorted/added but should be done for friday unless theres problems.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/06/2012 18:04  

Where or what is The Stang?

Update Reply
centurion @ 26/06/2012 20:10  

its a crappy bit of road (cart track) down arkengarthdale be great if you have an adventure bike or off roader!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/06/2012 20:36  

Ok ok, here's alternatives for the benefit of Miss Woosyknickers A East to Stanhope, then north to Hexham via Derwent reservoir. Quick shufty at Hadrians Wall. SW to Alston and on to Hartside. Carry on towards Penrith, but take a B road north to Brampton. Handy for Debs to shoot off. About 80 miles so far. Back to the pub via Alston, about 30 miles. B West to Alston and on to Hartside. Carry on all the way to The Lake District!! Keswick is about 40 miles from the pub. Take in Derwent Water, Borrowdale, Honister Pass, Buttermere, Crummock Water, up Lorton Vale to Cockermouth, and NE to Carlisle. Handy for Debs. About 90 miles so far. Back to the pub via Alston, about 40 miles.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2012 21:00  

Weather depending,
All of above sounds good,
Wether (back home) depending,
Are folk meeting for a sarni/ coffee/ cake
At pub before set off?
If I'm able to get there on time, I'll have missed
Breakfast :-))

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 26/06/2012 21:50  

Weather depending,
All of above sounds good,
Wether (back home) depending,
Are folk meeting for a sarni/ coffee/ cake
At pub before set off?
If I'm able to get there on time, I'll have missed
Breakfast :-))

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 26/06/2012 21:50  

This stupid phone!!!!
Just like busses!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 26/06/2012 21:51  

Hmmm, just found the Stang on the map, turns out I've actually done it plenty of times on both the Harley and the BMW K100 on the way up to Tan Hill and back, just didn't know what it was called, nice road

Update Reply
centurion @ 26/06/2012 21:55  

happy with either of them XK....yes im a wuss ....i admit it.....i just hate pokey little roads full of gravel and shite....oh and fkn tractors (dont mean harleys this time before anyone gets up in arms! lol) in every bend....thats all i ride on here!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/06/2012 22:14  

Yes, it is a nice road, but I wouldn't want to take a Kawasaki over it, especially if I was a wuss... Meet at the pub at noon, time for a coffee or more, and the rideout starts at 1pm.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2012 22:18  

Omg lol.. Firstly thank you to Kwakgirl for making me laugh so hard I snorted my coffee.. I desperately needed that laugh out loud moment... XK.. wooseyknickers?!!! How many bikes in your garage that don't work may I ask.. now a tale is telling and a pattern forming me thinks and if it's anything like the road you took us down in your car.. then I can well understand her comments.. I wouldn't drive a herd of pigs down it lol And food at 12 sounds fantaaaaaaaaaaastic to me... and when we get back.. with cake.. you don't get a figure like this by living off salad alone... I really have no comments on the route.. I just want you guys to have fun!!!! Oldyeti.. you have my number... we will hold if you think you are not so far away but might be a little later... I'm just chuffed to ribbons that you all acutally want to do it... Awful night but coming here and reading all this has truly brightened my day and I'm smiling in anticipation... Bless ya's!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 26/06/2012 23:49  

Just checked the weather forcast for this.. and it's looking.. gooooooooood.. kinda.. ish.. or rather it will be by the time we are riding over the hills and far away... But whatever happens.. I shall be there.. in the pub at 12pm Anyone else at a loose end is more than welcome to join this merry little possie..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 28/06/2012 07:42  

If you want to be part of the "mystery" and help represent B.M. just click the link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 28/06/2012 07:44  

My wee little village was flooded out yesterday.. we were marooooooned... Ellie couldn't get home from a playdate till after 9.00pm and she was due home at six! S it might be worth bearing in mind for when we're riding through the middles of nowhere... But.. Sun is Shining oh so Brightly.. it might just dry it all up!! Always though.. stay safe cos I really rather like you's xxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 08:05  

But I thought it was up to the event organizer to book suitably Lush weather for their event?

Update Reply
centurion @ 29/06/2012 12:08  

Seriously.. for the love of JBJ and all the Saints.. must be in the small print of the contract... I'm good and I do have access to the Divine.. but you know what Centurion.. think I screwed up then lol..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 13:52  

Oh for Heaven's sake! If u want anything done right.... Look, I've had a word upstairs, and I've promised Him a little 'visit' if the sun don't make an appearance tomorrow! I think He got the message

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 15:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email