MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Affordable Training

Affordable Training (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Affordable Training (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Affordable Training

thanks ragnar

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 21/06/2012 21:18  

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/LearnerAndNewDrive.../DG_201147 next year its going crazy for a while .. please read the above link . i would urge you to get your licence this year so you dont get involved in all this noncence from brussles . buzz

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 22/06/2012 21:48  

This really needs to be kept to the top... An Amazng Opportunity to get your Licence and after my experience and talking to some guys today.. I wish I was ready myself because I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather train with right now... Buzz.. you're a Diamond and hopefully new folk will see this and take you up on it..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 01/07/2012 18:37  

Could be interested in this depending on when it is. Have now passed theory test and looking at moving on to next step, but need to build confidence especially at slower speeds.

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 03/07/2012 14:26  

U be fine wiv some riding time sarah.....u need to polish up those stoppies tho..

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 03/07/2012 17:35  

Not so much the stopping as the cornering!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 03/07/2012 17:37  

I'm down for working that weekend If you are definately doing it that weekend I will see if I can swap my shift.

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/07/2012 19:41  

well i have no weekend down as definate yet . it seems we only have 2 takers . if we get more numbers interested then it can happen . Then the best date for everyone sorted

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 03/07/2012 20:27  

thankyou for your post rockchick .. w.m.f the mod 1 training will sort out all your slow riding issues . my team are all briefed on the weekend , were just waiting for the customers to take us up on our offer

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 03/07/2012 20:35  

unfortunately I can't make the bank holiday weekend as we're at Cadwell for the BSB. However, if there's another weekend I could be interested

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/07/2012 08:55  

Come on this is the best deal you will ever get. if your interested get your name down. if you are unsure contact the oganizers and ask

Update Reply
JP @ 04/07/2012 09:24  

It certainly is a good deal. It's got to be way under half price and thats not including all the other bits . An ideal opportunity for new riders

Update Reply
davidneale @ 04/07/2012 17:23  

Ok.. I have to ask a question... Your Instucters can help with slow riding.. excellent!!! Trouble is.. my issue isnt slow riding.. I don't have the confidence to go much past 22-25mph.. fine in a 30 but not so good anywhere else.. and roundabouts... seem to go at about 5-10mph... Soooooooooooo you have a lassie who has lost her bottle cos of something stupid that happened 20 years ago what would you do... David's taking me out again on Saturday.. and already I'm anxious and its driving me nuts because this was supposed to be my biggest dream come true... and Buzz.. if you had a magic pill.. I'd be there like a shot! Don't know why I trust you so much.. I just do But I couldnt even consider a mod one.. cos I cant get up to speed and I feel really silly about it

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/07/2012 19:32  

Well good to see such kindness been shown.

I would be up for this and also if any one like to car share then that cuts the cost down even more.

I looked into doing a residential course up here but need to pass my theory 1st, took it the other week failed by 2points

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2012 19:55  

bad luck guinness rider . the theory isnt as easy as it used to be many years ago .did u pass the hazzard perception ok . i take it you have allready passed cbt . just because you have not passed the theory test doesnt mean you cant practice the mod 1 or 2 . it just means you cant apply for a test date yet . thankyou for your interest buzz

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 04/07/2012 20:09  

rockchick have pmd you with a reply .

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 04/07/2012 20:10  

ok ive just read through all the posts right from the beginning again . its great to see such an interest . i think the way forward now is for everyone to post the dates they can make . from that information we should be able to secure a date to suit most . buzz.

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 04/07/2012 20:29  

You all know how keen I was to help all you budding riders Please take note of the previous post and get some names and dates put forward As Buzz says, from next year it's going to get waaay more complicated so get it done THIS YEAR So come on folks What yer waiting for This IS the best offer of :- CHEAPER TOP QUALITY INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED TRAINING That you're EVER likely to be offered Let's get those names rolling in

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/07/2012 14:28  

BUMP You all know how keen I was to help all you budding riders Please take note of the previous post and get some names and dates put forward As Buzz says, from next year it's going to get waaay more complicated so get it done THIS YEAR So come on folks What yer waiting for This IS the best offer of :- CHEAPER TOP QUALITY INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED TRAINING That you're EVER likely to be offered Let's get those names rolling in

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/07/2012 00:32  

Carey and I were talking today about trying to organise something for the end of September... I doubt I will be ready to sit anything by then but I'm savvy enough to know that the training I would get on this weekend would help me immensley... Will look at some dates and see if any are good for Carey and Buzz and anyone else... I really can't commit before then sadly...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 08/07/2012 23:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email