MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Help

Help - Forums [Biker Match] Help - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Help

I'm trying to change my life around and find a new direction work wise. Many of you will know I've been ill for the last few months but I'm now starting to pull round. So if anyone knows of any jobs going for a middle aged, intelligent, bloke with a strange sense of humour let me know please. Many thanks for reading my plea :)

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 11/06/2012 18:16  

Read it and sending positive thoughts your way... Good Luck!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/06/2012 18:25  

glad to hear your feeling better Tim and I wish you every luck in everything you do as well as finding a job huni

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/06/2012 19:07  

ever thought of being a brewer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 20:32  

you can have my job!!! i could do with a holiday,bit of a commute for you though...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/06/2012 21:05  

Often Steve lol. Cheers jinx. I don't mind working away. Thanks for the thoughts and wishes Rock and Bob. I'm not 100% yet but working on it. I can't face going back to shop work or call centres

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 11/06/2012 21:33  

TT MWAH hugs hun.
Glad things are starting to get more positive. Your a great guy and deserve some happiness.
Sure you could turn your hand to anything but, stay away from high stress work...

Update Reply
hurtz @ 12/06/2012 16:34  

((( hugs ))))

good to hear you are feeling better If i see /hear anything I will let you know and defo no call centre ergh !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2012 16:39  

Tim, glad ur feeling better, go on a job website type in your postcode and all jobs and maybe just maybe inspiration will take you :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/06/2012 21:19  

Tim.. I'll talk to you about this on the rideout from the Weardale Inn.. well not when you're riding obviously but definately think you start off with BJ's idea.. see what comes up.. over and over...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/06/2012 23:50  

Desperate now, see comment in what made you sad thread. Need something immediately

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 10/07/2012 11:48  

Just been reading that Tim, really crap deal you've been given lately, so sorry mate. Unfortuantly there ain't much going on in our kneck of the woods, I've spent the last year doing various warehouse jobs for a couple of agencies around Darlington, moneys crap and its hard graft but it keeps the bikes on the road, just.

Update Reply
centurion @ 10/07/2012 13:20  

I had no idea you had been ill Tim, hope you're 100% very soon, and hope you find the kind of work that not only pays the rent but makes you happy to go to.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2012 14:34  

Tim hun, Left message for you in the other thread. Contact me please. There is help. All is not lost.. I will help you get the benefits you need until your recovered hun. Don't undo all the work you've done on getting better by going back too soon. x

Update Reply
hurtz @ 10/07/2012 14:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email