MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

who's for another meet at matlock bath ?

who's for another meet at matlock bath ? (9) - Forums [Biker Match] who's for another meet at matlock bath ? (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

who's for another meet at matlock bath ?

Wow Scooby your riding tomorrow look forward to seeing your bike on the road, at this rate I can see a group of us meeting along the way with so many coming from this direction ( my direction that is)

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2007 18:35  

hey cg yep ill be there for 12 ish if not before but dont know what time i'm starting out or even which way i'll be comming from at the mo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2007 18:42  

well looks like its gonna be a good one i am heading up or down or across wherever it is with cressy and maybe rattler my cozin has backed out and so has me mate and anyone else who might join us we heading off at nine from the jolly miller on queens drive liverpool whooooooppppie i should get there on time its gonna be fun sure will find you did last time in matlock because there you all were (although i was late ) not tomorrow though yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
earthwind @ 11/08/2007 18:47  

wooooooooohooooooooo cya 2moz ew hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 11/08/2007 18:54  

We are having a meet up at Mile Oak Tamworth at 10am then heading down the A5 onto the A38 if anyone is about then feel free to tag along with us pootlers. There will be three cruiser bikes and three sports bikes or maybe they are sports tourers what does a cruiser gal know anyway.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2007 19:18  

if by some chance its raining 2moz we goin to meet in the fishpond pub its just up from where we was all goin to meet.

Update Reply
RC @ 11/08/2007 19:21  

ok cool see you all tomorrow then xxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 11/08/2007 19:47  

It aint going to rain !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/08/2007 19:49  

im just sayin as a back up graham............ if it does peeps dont want to sit out in the rain. i know i bloomin well dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 11/08/2007 20:05  

Hmmm sit in the dry & dont smoke or sit in the rain & smoke not much choice is there really. . I'll be getting wet

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2007 20:11  

im a wuss ill be in the pub.............

Update Reply
RC @ 11/08/2007 20:20  

I'm a wuss I will still be at home.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2007 20:32  

quote kwak

P.S. if you've got anything in good nick to donate for R C's (Rock Chick) charity raffle prizes please bring it along with you

Many Thanks

Update Reply
RC @ 11/08/2007 21:02  

C G!!! *slap* lol ya dint put ya name in here, not that I saw anyway, and one minute ya were going then ya weren't, I went dizzy. Don't fret lass ya on my paper list, taking register about 12, if ya late ya get detention Scoobs I'll have me brolly you can share it wi' me lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/08/2007 04:54  

im goin to be a bit late.... cant drop my son off at his dads now till 12

So be around 1ish now when i get there

Update Reply
RC @ 12/08/2007 04:59  

was great to meet you all again when i eventually got there Dam car packed up on me

thank you to skins for comin to get me top mate to have

and sorry to all those i didnt get to meet

hope to meet up again soon

Update Reply
RC @ 12/08/2007 16:43  

it was brill to meet everyone,and see old mates too,sorry if i never had chance to speak to u,hopefully i will nxt time!! me n kids finally got home at 8.15pm,all knackered but smiling!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/08/2007 17:22  

Well I am sitting here feeling really deflated was so excited, Ok I know sad ain't I about meeting lots of new people and no sooner had a I said hello I was saying goodbye, so really sorry to anyone I didn't even chance to meet. I didn't realise that the people I had ridden with wanted to leave so early, then when we stopped for a cuppa at a diner elninja said he would have stopped later with me, he thought it was me wanting to get home. Doh what a mix up. Sitting here now feeling fed up for the first time in as long as I can remember, oh well never mind I am listening to the cd's thanks bluesbiker your a star fab music.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/08/2007 18:20  

Was really nice to meet you jen , must have ben a long day for you and im glad you got home safe and sound Was nice to meet you too Cruiser gal as you say just a pity we didnt all have time to have a natter, at least you had a good set of people with you to get you there and back safe It was nice to meet all you others who made the trip today i carnt remember ya all but includes cbr tunny notsobigmac scooby and errrrrrrrr sorry if i missed anyone !!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 12/08/2007 21:32  

sorry i didnt make it I went to Lincoln for a festival and didnt come back till early hour this morning, next time x

Update Reply
purplecrest @ 13/08/2007 03:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email