MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ryansryde.co.uk

ryansryde.co.uk - Forums [Biker Match] ryansryde.co.uk - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ryansryde.co.uk

I am going to make this meet/ride out, its in a good cause. The people organising this event deserve all the help they can get, im goin to stop the sat night( buy a tent time). now do you really want me to go on my own. boomboom www.ryansryde.co.uk

Update Reply
boomboom @ 23/07/2007 19:10  

Sorry BoomBoom, the blokey and myself have already committed to another event. It looks like a great cause to support, so I hope you can convince more of the BM rabble to keep you company. Hope the weather stays dry for it, especially in view of recent weather conditions in that area.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/07/2007 19:26  

Boom i put a thread on here a while ago to try and get a group up to go to this, I am going anyway and have even got my meet up arranged with some people to ride there on Friday nearer the time you will have to let me know your plans and we can meet up and have a drink

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/07/2007 19:27  

sorry boomboom just read my post back and it sounds a bit sharp not meant that way at all, gosh wish there was a way of editing once you have posted.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/07/2007 19:57  

You wont be on yer own there will be others there lets hope the weather is glorious and it is a good cause

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/07/2007 07:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email