MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Musical Confessions

Musical Confessions (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Musical Confessions (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Musical Confessions

Might as well go for total cleansing - can't remember who recorded it :- Leader of the Pack OMGG I wore the 45 record ooooooot............oooh what the hell might as well get this out as well, Grace Jones - Slave to the Rhythm - going to lay down in a dark room now

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 26/05/2012 00:41  

Oh hey ZZR The Specials etc are NOT guilty pleasure songs, they are 'shout it out loud and proud' ones.

You have excellent taste

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2012 00:42  

The Shangrilas Bobkat.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 26/05/2012 01:11  

emmy lou harris,no,just emmy lou harris,no song just EMMY LOU HARRIS(puff pant wheeze)mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/05/2012 01:31  

Think Jinx needs a cold shower

I must confess to cheerily singing along to the old Eurovision songs that were being played on the radio yesterday. Cliff, LuLu, Sandi

kept the rest of the office entertained anyway

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 26/05/2012 11:42  

I heard there'd been a sudden surge in demand for ear defenders in the Manchester area HRC.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 26/05/2012 13:03  

thought my dog started howling at nothing ,too.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/05/2012 18:35  

How very dare you insult my wonderful singing

Just for that, I will share this one with you. And I confess to owning the single too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9C0VwruXE

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 27/05/2012 18:49  

Ohhhhhhhhhhh HippyRockChick... Smiles cos it's not just me... Standing in a Tile Warehouse on Friday.. not a Soul about.. or so I thought... Me.. belting out "Gloria" by Laura Brannigan.. and doing a little Irene Cara dance with my feet... stopped short of doing a running summersault when realised I had an "audience" ~ Not sure how appreciative they were though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=355Fk8drgZE And her outfit.. omg.. I wish!! And Vixen.. Lita Ford... Yeah yeah yeah... No Shame as she glances over to the CD rack..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/05/2012 20:20  

walking round sainsburys tonight,i pod in,janis started singing try(just a little bit harder) and so did i,most people veered round an apparent vagrant loose in the store,but girl on bread counter just joined in...youth of today,some hope after all.her name is gail shes 21 and wants to be reincarnated as janis,good girl.very good singing voice too bless.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/05/2012 19:38  

Well don't that just gladden yer heart Cheers for that Jinx Made my day, LOVE Janis (BB & the Holding Co Cheap Thrills)

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2012 19:52  

dancing to a triple time boogie noone else can hear,gotta love triples,tiger included!x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/06/2012 07:31  

Have to admit to owning "uptown top ranking" as well !

and The Pussy Cat Dolls, my excuse is ....that this was bought for me, as was my Cliff Richard 45" single ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2012 09:38  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,not stiff pilchard as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/06/2012 13:28  

Hey check this one out guys www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY8RbTIoBcY I'm not admitting to anything!!!!!

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 22/06/2012 10:11  

I'm always singing to myself. Can't sing for a toffee but just love the rhythm and beat going through me, being created by! me. Makes me feel happy, free even. I have a creative soul i think. Strange confession i know but thought i'd share [/madness] Best regards and warm wishes to all...may your sweet music be strong, your rhythm be true and your lyrics be straight from your heart. ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 22/06/2012 10:36  

A couple of weeks ago my am dram group got me and four other guys to sing wannabe as the spice boys. this was in the town hall on stage. could not for the life of me remember the words, must have had something to do with the red poker dot dress and the wig I was wearing at the time, it was for a good cause so was hoping when I saw this thread here's my chance for forgiveness

Update Reply
yzfsam @ 22/06/2012 13:35  

C'mon Noddy, lets have it??. There must be some reason for that....that...that Dooleys horror ????

Update Reply
clarkee @ 23/06/2012 14:27  

God, I'd forgotten "The Dooleys" existed. That was a bit like disturbing a "cursed" grave...

Update Reply
clarkee @ 23/06/2012 14:29  

clarkee, was one of the ex wifes fav groups.....quite catchy eh? Guys & Dolls next!

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 23/06/2012 14:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email