MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out fron Matlock

Ride out fron Matlock  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out fron Matlock  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out fron Matlock

PS Just noticed that Eight from Belper is still requesting a pilly Can anybody help her ? If so then will you drop her a pm and make a plan cheers guys ......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 08/06/2012 13:49  

Hi honda baby

just sent a pm eight to offer pilly.

See you Sunday.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 08/06/2012 14:34  

Aww thanks Paul and congrats on your bike passing MOT woop woop it's a goer ,,,,,,HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 08/06/2012 14:54  

Ok Pauls done it, dont think my bike would be much fun for pilly anyway

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 08/06/2012 18:47  

Don't know how big her arse is cavy but i sure as hell know mine would have big problems fitting on an R1 pilly seat let alone the perching if i actually made it on the seat in the first place but hey whatever floats yer boat and i hope eight will take Paul up on his offer as she is a newbie and would be a fine opportunity to get to meet some of the finest folks on BM ......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 08/06/2012 19:55  

Hi all, I'm looking forward to meeting up on sunday, getting worried though about initiation. Honda Baby, you wouldn't hurt a fellow Honda rider too much eh?, I just might like it. Emzed, thanks, bike up and running again, tell me, is Emzed to do with those fab 2-strokes of the 1970's? Wills, I hope to met up with you, fellow scouser, if you don't go too fast!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 21:42  

Actualy I have pillied on an R1 before ( dont ask ) the seats not to bad but you are stuck up int he air and the pegs are way to high really

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 08/06/2012 22:04  

Erm ... i can vouch for that cavy lolol. But loved it to be honest... oh im an old daredevil though ha ha ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 22:09  

Hi all,

Really looking forward to meeting up with you on Sunday.
And huge thanks to Paul for the lift.

I'm really excited!

Emma (eight) x

Update Reply
Eight @ 08/06/2012 22:14  

Nice one Emma... glad youve got sorted . Looks like another one has added himself to the list too ...More the merrier ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 22:17  

Thanks HB, I look forward to seeing them Link to the calendar... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3420 ...put your name down if you're going, then folk know to look out for you. If you're a bit apprehensive, to approach anyone when you get there, PM honda baby and let her know to look out for you.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/06/2012 22:29  

Yes 999, it comes from waaay back when I used to have 17 of em I was one of the first to race one in the 70's Firstly in the 250cc production class, then the open 250cc I retired for a few years then came back to race in the first of the MZ series which were run with the Bantam Racing Club Great FUN and apart from the latter series, which was a bit of a disaster, I really enjoyed it and NEVER finished last Nice to see that you'll be joining us Emma Congratulations on your first posting First of many I hope

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/06/2012 22:35  

Hey, thanks emzed and gingerjen, nice to meet some genuine and pleasant people... finally!

x

Update Reply
Eight @ 08/06/2012 22:49  

You are so welcome Emma love... will be lovely to meet you x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 22:51  

Emma, you look, how shall I say it, a tad mature for eight

Update Reply
Wills @ 08/06/2012 23:11  

You noticed, huh?!!

Guess I've been rumbled

Update Reply
Eight @ 08/06/2012 23:19  

I've just checked the forecast again and it's not looking too shabby!

Hope it's going to be a good ride out and that you won't mind too much going steady for me on my 125.

Update Reply
lisaj @ 08/06/2012 23:41  

Lisa, our little 125's will be ok, ( well if my Ziggy don't play up! lol) Emma, be good to meet you too hun .. and nice one Paul for offering her a lift Yayyyyyyy looking forward to this and the weatherman,,he say YES ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/06/2012 00:01  

I might be on the "Popemobile" so you wont be the slowest girls See ya'll Sunday Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/06/2012 00:46  

hi emma soz hun only just been on today and noticed you were wanting to come.would have picked you up on my way but glad you can make it be good to meet you

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 09/06/2012 03:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email