MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out fron Matlock

Ride out fron Matlock  (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out fron Matlock  (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out fron Matlock

Some photos have been put up already http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3420

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2012 22:30  

Just got a message from Gingerjen,
I got stuck in traffic for 2 and half hrs cos a lady had a seizure at the wheel.. thankfully she was in traffic too.. we all had to wait for the ambulance to get through.. so i thought i would have missed you all at the Cat so came home when i finally managed to set off .. so that's why she didn't make the cat n fiddle

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2012 23:00  

What a great ride out, big THANKS to honda baby, jj900 and ginger Jen for the pies and cake.

Also nice to see some new and old faces and Emma for being a perfect pilly.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 10/06/2012 23:23  

Just a quik post to say thanks to everyone for making today such a "special" day * * (happy tears) Got home at 9.45pm More of the "ride home" tomorrow and the "ride out" It was fabulous, as were YOU ALL The ickle of the show though, was C1 My BM "family" you Nite peeps Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/06/2012 00:00  

Was glad to hear Jen got back ok after getting stuck in that traffic Heard from Pete and when he didn't find us at the Dam he decided to go back to Southampton Trouble with being out in the country is no signal for phones as Jen and Pete found out As i said it was a fab day and we are so pleased that everyone had a good time Thanks Jen for the veritable feast that you came armoured with there was enough for the 100 odd ducks as well Got to say a massive thanks to my hero Joe as we couldn't have done any of it without hom he was a brilliant leader and we didn't lose too many Cavy sorry we lost you but think you had the best part of the day and sorry for the lady in the racing leathers that tagged on with us at Matlock ......We didn't see where you went and hope ypur not put off and give us BMers another chance ......HB xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 11/06/2012 08:14  

Thanks every one for a beautiful day yesterday... not done much for my "not getting a new bike campaign" though!

Special thanks to Paul, best biker ever, for putting up with me and my suit of armour! Mwah.

And lovely Lisa too, mwah, mwah.

Heading to the events page now... Kiss here we come!

x

Update Reply
Eight @ 11/06/2012 09:17  

As everyone else has said, a wonderful day out with special thanks to HB and JJ900 for organising it and keeping us all under control, and to the GingerJen mobile feeding service for wandering bikers. You're all s.
Some new pics on the events page.

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/06/2012 11:58  

Thanks to all who took pics, I recognise the area where the picnic took place http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3420

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/06/2012 12:27  

Wot can I say... One of the bestest ride-outs ever, an I bin on a few The only drawback wos that Jen, turning up late at the Dam, wiv sum poxy pies, and NO PICKLE!!!...(luvs yr really) About 2 dozen turned up - excellent! Thanks to all who put up with my annoyance Highlight hadda be Em on his popemobile, cruising thru the villages, wiv peeps pointing, an saying 'wot the fook is that?' Not sure if they meant the C1 or Em Set orf at 9am, n got back at 9pm. One of the best 12 hours of my life! Thank you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 16:38  

It's alus good when I go XK

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/06/2012 17:48  

thanx guys had a wicked time thanx to jen for the pork pie an muffins yummy.ride was good and company better c u all soon

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 11/06/2012 19:11  

Seems to be a good format for things to do will have to put down some more routes for rides and see who is intrested

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 11/06/2012 20:23  

@Eight, thanks it was lovely meeting you.
I'm glad we didn't put you off and it's great to see you'll be coming to KISS.
It was such a great day which was made even better by the fact I had no idea where we were headed for. It was a Magical Mystery Tour

Update Reply
lisaj @ 11/06/2012 21:44  

Perhaps someone could send me a map of where we actually went??

Update Reply
lisaj @ 11/06/2012 21:45  

That's funny lisaj, I was following you and your pink bag, I thought you knew the way!!! Was fab meeting you and all the other members.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 21:52  

I will give you a map Lisa if you can wait till we meet again ... or i could give you the route from Barnsley .x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 21:58  

Thanks
gingerjen. you'll have to show me next time we meet

@ Force999 - lesson learnt, never follow the lady with the pink bag, she knows not where she goes!!!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 11/06/2012 22:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email