MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out fron Matlock

Ride out fron Matlock  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out fron Matlock  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out fron Matlock

Oh dear Squiddy hope it's nothing too serious and your pain free very soon after Dave it will be great to meet you again and lookin forward to seeing Kaz again also Thanks for your support guys ....HB xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 24/05/2012 19:06  

Bump ! only 2 weeks to go ! woop woop ......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 26/05/2012 13:00  

This sounds like fun ill be up for a ride

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 26/05/2012 19:59  

Great ! Look forward to hooking up with you all Think we should have quite a good turnout HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 28/05/2012 08:24  

Just bringing this back up to the front Come on all you local folk where are you ? ......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 30/05/2012 20:14  

This could be a great birthday ride for me if Duke behaves himself

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2012 00:32  

Will be great to meet you emzed and we could all sing happy birthday to you ......HB

Update Reply
honda baby @ 31/05/2012 08:26  

Heyyyy Steve (Emzed) it will be brill to see you again!
long time no see!!, make sure the Duke is on his best behaviour Come on peeps get yourself to Matlock Bath, it will be a good ride, lots of good roads and great people

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/05/2012 08:43  

Cheers Karey, be good to catch up again Keep your fingers X'd I should see you at this meet But you're not a million miles away so I might just just see you at home

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2012 14:37  

yayyy.. i'll keep my fingers crossed

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/06/2012 09:39  

BUMP ! come on guys let's be havin ya ! ....... HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 03/06/2012 01:16  

BUMP ..looking forward to this

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2012 13:58  

Cheers Kaz x Yeah come on guys Joe and myself did a trial run today and round trip is about 95 miles , we used just over half a tank of petrol Leaving Matlock about 11,30 am we got to Manifold (Whetton Mill ) around 12pm and after tea and cake we headed to Derwent Dam and arrived around 1pm We had a steady and pleasant ride but just need you to be aware that the roads leading up to the Mill are single track and we need to watch out for bikes ( non motorised !) and walkers ! we don't really want to run over anybody do we After we spend some time at the Dam and share our grub with the Ducks ( they will nick it anyway if your not looking ) we can head down through Goyte valley ( a truly beautiful ride and well worth the trip !) We will come out just down the road from The Cat and Fiddle and this leg of the journey will take about an hour on a nice steady ride. So come on Guys and Gals get your names up and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday have put in an order for sunshine and they do say it shines on the righteous .......HB and JJ900 XX

Update Reply
honda baby @ 05/06/2012 19:40  

Anyone fancy joining this outing from the north west? How about meeting at the Lymm Services (M56/M6/A50 junction) and then joining the rest at Wetton Mill, just over an hour away...in other words leaving at 11 on the dot to meet up at 12.
If there's any takers I'll be there from 10.30 onwards.

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/06/2012 10:32  

for the parafin sniffers on this ride out CMC are having a "2-stroke sunday"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2012 13:43  

I get enough Parrafin "sniffs" from my central heating Steve But "Castrol R" That's an entirely different addiction

Update Reply
Emzed @ 06/06/2012 14:22  

HB am working sorry x

Have a great time all xx

See ya soon xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2012 20:14  

I'm hoping to get to this one! as long as the weather is fine

Maybe ride over with you Karey?

Update Reply
lisaj @ 06/06/2012 23:46  

hey guys i have decided that if weather ok im going to come on this one.ive not been out on bike much cos of rain so i will cross everything and see you there

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 07/06/2012 06:34  

Great news and hoping to see you Lisa and zzrbabe We can only continue to keep everything crossed for good weather though myself and Joe have never been put off by a LITTLE rain Sorry you can't make it Sunset but i'm pretty sure our paths will cross again soon See the rest of you on Sunday woop woop .........HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 07/06/2012 08:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email