MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July (8) - Forums [Biker Match] PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

Ahhhhhh the three posts above just do a GingerJem.. they wam the cockles of your heart.. Hope the weather and the roads are kind to you Minnie!! We have a new member to the site coming too.. WantedPillySeat known in real life as Sandra is coming along... She had such a fab time at PUAP she wants to do it all again.. sooooooooooooo best I go and clear out my car

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 05/07/2012 07:59  

I think XK should wear a purple skirt at this party .. He said he would wear a skirt at the pilly do , but chickened out .. So everybody Say XK must wear a skirt ..... Come on XK .. you know you wanna

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 05/07/2012 18:26  

No show at the Pilly do so hes just got to make up for it me thinks... how's about make-up to go with the Skirt ? ... gotta see that lmho..x..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2012 18:30  

Sorry to disappoint, Nitro n Jen, but I won't be going now.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2012 18:51  

Awww why XK ?? ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2012 19:40  

Made a decision to go and fill a few hours with peace and quiet rather than act as referee between the kiddies lol!

Me and ste will definitely be coming and anyone needing a lift from this way is more than welcome to hop into ahem 4 wheels coz im not insured to take pilly's and the thought of getting wet does not appeal lol! Might only be a flying visit due to being summonsed by ickle bro for evening meal but we'll be there :-)

Ste dont worry u can try and hide between me 0:-) lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 05/07/2012 22:54  

got this wrong but had fun trying

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/07/2012 06:54  

Purplebetty's birthday gathering @ Squires Cafe, Leeds LS25 5LX

More info here:
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3396

Theme: The colour purple, boas, (maybe hats / t shirts for the lads?)

Sunday 8th July 2012

Attendance List

PurpleBetty (Guest of Honour aka Birthday girl)

JPHarley
Dave4370
LisaJ
BBZ62
Brummie Jackie
Allison_2011
Tiger Tim
GuzziLady
PistonBroke72
GingerJen
Sandi
DaveN
BikeaBill
ChrisSheridan
OMNF
Alice2
Suzyamki
Rockchickeelicious
Mizzi
emzed
Triplesurf
IanT1966
Sachysue
Riggy66
Carey
GingerGem
Noddy1
Loner
Ducati900s
Col
Arb216
Biker
Vladamir

Possibly

Karey
XKLYBR
Kaw600
Pattylonglegs
emdee

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/07/2012 06:56  

Never mind purple hats, T shirts etc, methinks purple waterproofs will be the order for the day !!!

Update Reply
centurion @ 06/07/2012 07:04  

Dont think i am going to make this now :( what with Doctor Groebs packing for his move down sarf !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/07/2012 09:25  

Purplebetty's birthday gathering @ Squires Cafe, Leeds LS25 5LX More info here: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3396 Theme: The colour purple, (optional) boas, (maybe hats / t shirts for the lads?) Waterproofs optional also lol Sunday 8th July 2012 Attendance List PurpleBetty (Guest of Honour aka Birthday girl) Alice2 Allison2011 Arb216 BBZ62 Bikeabill Biker Carey Chris Sheridan Col Dave4370 DaveN Ducati900s emzed gingerjen GuzziLady IanT1966 jpharley LisaJ Loner Mizzi Noddy1 OMNF PistonBroke72 Riggy66 rockchickeelicious sachsysue Sandi Suzyamki Tiger Tim Triplesurf Vladimir Maybes Brummie Jackie emdee Karey kaw600 Pattylonglegs XKLYBR

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/07/2012 09:39  

Made a decision to go and fill a few hours with peace and quiet rather than act as referee between the kiddies lol!

@ mizzi....you sure you've made the right choice ??/!! Peace 'n quiet??? With this lot!!!

See you soon folks..don't forget your wellies

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/07/2012 10:38  

Alice ?? Wouldn't you be safer walking this time ?? Sorry hon couldn't resist Take care See you Sunday

Update Reply
Emzed @ 06/07/2012 10:51  

Hey Rockchick think you should book less not more than going, they can always accomadate a few more if they do turn up but we don't want Squires thinking some that book don't turn up, we don't usualy get every one coming who say they'l come anyway

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/07/2012 13:10  

BJ - you'll be missed on Sunday, but I can't think of a better reason for you not to be there.
Good luck with it all .x.x.
Cos that Doc's a !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2012 15:05  

Same from me B.J. but I can't better the words from a Master Artiste.. And Bill.. thanks love... Just spoke to Jason about it and have had to promise to give him a cuddle for sorting it.. he's so slight I'll probably break him!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/07/2012 16:20  

Really really looking forward to this ... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2012 17:45  

Me Too GingerGEM.. Me too... Need it lol... And quite frankly if PurpleBetty hadn't have been canny enough to have a Birthday then I would have made one up!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/07/2012 17:48  

although if she didn't have a Birthday.. she wouldn't be here.. so pretty essential she's having one really and I'm just glad we get to spend it with her...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/07/2012 17:50  

I think I should shush now.. Codiene's a bit of a bugger for disconnecting your brain from your mouth... Best just see you Sunday...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/07/2012 17:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email