MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July (12) - Forums [Biker Match] PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

Well said that lady!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 08/07/2012 22:18  

Hi guys, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who made me feel welcome today at squires and it was nice to meet you all after Cat (Mizzi) had spoken so much and so highly of you all, yes i was the tattooed one she was dragging round the whole afternoon

It'll be nice to meet you all again sometime soon though hopefully next time i'll be on a bike.
And Happy Birthday to purple betty even though i don't think i said hello to you today

Update Reply
Gibson @ 08/07/2012 23:37  

I can only echo the comments made above It was a brilliant day all round from start to end I've uploaded some pics If anyone has any objections to any of them PM me and I'll delete them

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/07/2012 17:43  

Lovely weather, lovely lunch, lovely rabble, lovely photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3396

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2012 12:56  

We're sorry to have got to this a bit late but emdee and myself had a lovely time too!

PB is one very special lady as was proved by how many of us were only too glad to be there. I'm only surprised the sun didn't turn up in purple!

Typical BM event - great excuse, great venue, great day, great people.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 10/07/2012 19:49  

Sorry we couldnt make it but sounds like you all had a great time

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/07/2012 21:18  

hiya lovely day, great to see you all, just to let you know i have posted a few pics on the events page.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 12/07/2012 12:03  

That photo page sure looks purple

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/07/2012 22:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email