MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Where are you?

Where are you? - Forums [Biker Match] Where are you? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Where are you?

Chaps and chapesses....based upon a fair amount of interest being shown when I canvessed for interest in a visit to Coventry airport and their classic old aircraft....... I have organised said visit, and took on board the suggestion that some of you may wish to camp locally..... The visit is arranged for 15th July, and I have arranged a camping site that will accomodate around 80 small tents. I am a tad concerned that.....having done so, and posted the event, I appear to be the only person who is attending. Not been on BM long....is this an initiation thing that I have to undergo?

Update Reply
Knightrider1 @ 14/05/2012 15:47  

Hey Hi knightrider dont be afraid lol peeps will be checking things out mate Im sure people will get back soon give it a chance I have only just seen it and need to check it out so give us a min lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2012 16:35  

I hadn't seen anything more about this on the forum until now will check it out and let you know

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2012 18:53  

Hey KR1 - the best thing to do: If you put up an event in the calendar, follow it up with a new topic with the title of the event & the dates. Add in the body of the topic a link to the event in the calendar & a brief description, this will bring it to people's immediate attention.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/05/2012 20:07  

Knightrider for max exposure, write out a brief message and send it to Matt with the request of sending to all members within 50 miles of the postcode, that should help drum up some interest :)

Already booked for that weekend myself but anything i can do to help raise awreness i will

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/05/2012 20:27  

Guys....you have all renewed my faith ad belief in this thing! Thanks for all of your comments and advice. KR (kev)

Update Reply
Knightrider1 @ 14/05/2012 21:13  

Here's a link to the calendar, come on folks get adding your name to the attendance list or I'll ban ya from going to anymore events lol http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3389

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/05/2012 15:03  

I might come along on the day, if i can bring me nephew. Assuming his evil witch of a mother doesnt have him that weekend. Are little boys allowed?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2012 15:18  

ChilliD all Biker Match events are children-friendly unless otherwise stated, including the Biker Match K.I.S.S rally.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/05/2012 16:07  

Thanks Sandi. He's only 8 but he likes a good airplane. And thanks, to one of the lads on here, he now has a shiny almost new bike helmet, so me brother can prob bring him on his bike.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2012 16:12  

Please remember your camera? I'd love to see pics of the aircraft.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/05/2012 16:36  

Got my name down for this

Thanks for organising it Knightrider1

Update Reply
wenders @ 15/05/2012 16:40  

Yep, the camera will come along. Shall add me name now, and come along, with or without small boy. Sandi you not coming down?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2012 16:48  

ChilliD....no problem with kids, as long as they dont wreck the aircraft they usually love it! KR1.

Update Reply
Knightrider1 @ 15/05/2012 19:12  

I'll keep him on a leash.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2012 19:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email