MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ACE Cafe BMW Bike day

ACE Cafe BMW Bike day - Forums [Biker Match] ACE Cafe BMW Bike day - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ACE Cafe BMW Bike day

It is BMW bike day at the Ace Cafe London Sunday 13th May 9-00am until 17--00. I am going, does anyone else fancy it?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 08/05/2012 22:56  

I'm in London for the weekend, so I may make it on my way home sometime in the afternoon.

Update Reply
Greynomad @ 09/05/2012 09:14  

David I would have lovede to have done this. Haven't been to the Ace in years. Used to call in there and the Busy Bee years ago, but moved out of London over 40 yrears ago. Unfortunately, I am in Manchester this weekend, so won't be able to get there. Got the right bike for this day as well. Keep us notified of any other days there, and if I am down south that weekend, I will certainly go. Sorry I missed you at Rutland Water on Monday. John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 09/05/2012 19:53  

John I didn't realise until yesterday that there were people at another cafe in Rutland. It was a pity as I wanted to catch up with you guys, but not to worry I met a whole load of other people instead. I am sure we will catch up somewhere else this year. I will post anything I find happening at the Ace. Cheers David

Update Reply
davidneale @ 09/05/2012 20:55  

I'm doing a rally at the Lower Lode at weekend but could drop in on the way home (early afternoon). Rally may yet be cancelled due to rising flood water which means could go earlier.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 09/05/2012 20:59  

OK Harry worth, Good luck with Lowerlode, May see you at the Ace, I will be getting there late morning and will stay until 17-00hrs when it ends.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 09/05/2012 21:21  

This event is on the calendar, thanks David http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3391

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/05/2012 01:31  

Thanks Sandi, Sorry it was such short notice. Forecast for Sunday in London max 15 C less than 5% chance of rain. Woopy

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/05/2012 06:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email