MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Morning all, newbie saying hello....

Morning all, newbie saying hello.... - Forums [Biker Match] Morning all, newbie saying hello.... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Morning all, newbie saying hello....

Good morning to everyone out there. Well here we are, another wet sunday morning so having to do with my own cuppa rather than be out enjoying the open road enroute to Walkers snackbar near Mildenhall for a cup of coffee and a lovely bacon roll. Just wanted to say hello, i'm hoping to extend my circle of biking buddies as the few that I have are restricted by family commitments a lot of the time and I'm getting fed up of going out on my own so often. I've been riding for a few years (all my life in my mind tho!) and have stuck mainly to the sunny roads of East Anglia so far. I'm looking to head over to France (probably) this summer to have a mini Normandy and Brittany tour so any useful tips and suggestions for places to go would be most welcomed. Any one interested in maybe coming along - please drop me a message. Anyway, please say hi, i'm definately up for Wheels next the Sea so hope to meet a few of you there.

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 22/04/2012 10:45  

welcome FD, there loads of people out your neck of the woods, really friendly, jump in and enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 11:04  

Hi Fazerdude - Welcome to BM - hope you enjoy the site!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 11:43  

welcome to BM Fazerdude.......... to the mad house... enjoy the chatroom... hold on tight and enjoy the ride

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 11:48  

Thanks for the welcomes, am looking forward to a few events already and can't wait to give the chatroom a try.

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 22/04/2012 14:23  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 22/04/2012 14:58  

hi kaycat thanks for the welcome x

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 22/04/2012 22:21  

Hi fazerdude1 Welcome to BM. I am sure you will find something your like, plenty of meetings and ride outs. good luck

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/04/2012 22:37  

Welcome to the site fazerdude....You'll find plenty happening on here to keep you busy. We will def see you at Wells. You ever get over to the Swan at Yarmouth on Fridays? Me and Elliemay will be starting to pop over soon as bike is running again(hopefully next coupla weeks) do some local sightseeing too.. Catch you somewhere soon...

Update Reply
old red @ 23/04/2012 17:52  

Hello fazerdude1 and a warm welcome to BM. Always lots to do on here and I'm sure before the end of the summer you will have a load more friends to rideout with The Wheels next to the sea is going to start with breakfast, been thinking about Gorleston and then we could meet up with friends over in Yarmouth and ride the coast road up to Wells for the bike show, just put your name down on the event!! I'm trying to sort out events/rallies and rideouts in east anglia so keep your eye on the events calendar. One not to miss is the 2nd K.I.S.S Rally in September, a great way to meet people who travel from all corners of this site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 18:00  

welcome to Bm FD dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time. ps...dont eat the crayons as Spesh has licked em all!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/04/2012 18:05  

hi old red, haven't been to the swan before ( a few mates have in the past i think) so would be up for that, definately - will look out for the two of you there. i did go to the earle arms at heydon a couple of time last year but i've heard on the old vine of grapes that the new owner of the hall there has put a stop to it - not sure if an alternative has been sorted?
i'm looking forward to wells, cheers

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 23/04/2012 18:34  

hi ellimay the breakfast run to Wells sound like a great idea so count me in if it happens:) i am going on the st elizabeth hospice charity bike run on 24th june, organised by suffolk advanced motorcyclists and orwell bikes. would this be a suitable event to let people about? it's all in aid of an excellent facility for those unfortunate enough to need them. i'm away for the K.I.S.S rally, shame, looks like there will be loads of members there - ho hum!!

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 23/04/2012 18:45  

Either PM me the details and I'll add it to the events calendar, or why not try to add it yourself. I'd be up for this and I'm sure there will be others

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 18:51  

hi holmfirthgirl thanks for the warning LOL, i'll try to avoid the crayons now:-) everyone has been very welcoming - can't wait to meet up with a few people and get some wind in my hair:-)

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 23/04/2012 18:52  

Hi, new to all this but as johnny ramone said "Hey ho lets go"

Update Reply
scabies @ 24/04/2012 03:28  

Hi scabies Welcome to BM. Check out the events and you will find plenty to do throughout the year and lots of good people to meet.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/04/2012 05:24  

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Take a mooch about , then sack it, jump in with both feet :)

If you have any questions just PROD A MOD, list of site staff at the bottom of the page :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/04/2012 09:40  

hi scabies are you a bit of a stranglers fan too?

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 24/04/2012 23:33  

hi jackie just been looking at all you BM event pics - is there nothing you won't have a go at? Hilarious

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 24/04/2012 23:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email