MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Morning all, newbie saying hello....

Morning all, newbie saying hello.... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Morning all, newbie saying hello.... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Morning all, newbie saying hello....

Hi Fazerdude Mildenhall isn't far so why not pop down to the Fox and Hounds Spring Real Ale Fest see events list 25th -27th May all welcome ! a few already up for it so why not give it a go Regards Stuart

Update Reply
0075viragoman @ 25/04/2012 09:00  

Hi there fazerdude1 - welcome to the site, I hope you meet some great folk and extend your circle of biker mates. There's loads of information about things going on so don't be shy. Take care and ride safe

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 25/04/2012 11:09  

hi 0075 would love to but can't make that weekend unfortunately. do you ever end up at walkers snackbar on a sunday? i do like to stop off for a tea and (large) bacon roll sometimes - will look out for you, cheers

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 25/04/2012 20:30  

hi bobkat - loving your profile picture, excellent i have a sister up in east kilbride, nearly made the trip by bike 3 weekends ago but the weather was rubbish so was forced to drive - didn't want to get my easter eggs wet!" will deffo be making the trip up again at some stage this summer, might detour through galloway forest park on the way up, i seem to remember a few lovely forest drives from previous holidays......

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 25/04/2012 20:42  

FD, welcome to the site, hope you get loads of fun out of it.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/05/2012 11:28  

cheers bomb doctor - am looking forward to a few events already and am well amazed at how helpful and friendly everyone is - lets hope for some decent weather this weekend.....

Update Reply
fazerdude1 @ 02/05/2012 22:09  

FD, no worries, ;-P good luck with the weather ;-P

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 03/05/2012 09:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email