MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Another one for the ladies! (Sorry guys!)

Another one for the ladies! (Sorry guys!) - Forums [Biker Match] Another one for the ladies! (Sorry guys!) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Another one for the ladies! (Sorry guys!)

A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle. For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged masculine features. However, when she is menstruating she prefers a man dowsed in petrol, set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump jammed up his backside! Sorry, may be way off for a newbie but just received this by text and had the strangest urge to post it! I don't understand the joke myself !!!!

Update Reply
Dulali @ 15/07/2007 14:37  

Good one lol

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 15/07/2007 14:44  

Update Reply
Di @ 15/07/2007 15:28  

My timing must be 'kin terrible! LOL

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/07/2007 15:30  

Why is that then blues? - Have you had a nasty episode involving a cricket stump? - Do tell all.............

Update Reply
Dulali @ 15/07/2007 15:34  

It's the reaon i stopped bothering to send anyone messages. I will say no more.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/07/2007 15:39  

very good Dulali and welcome, me thinks you'll fit in well here....Not that us ladies have any thing against the men folk!!!!!

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 15/07/2007 16:51  

Bloody hell!! & you seemed so sweet too!! Right lads,lets all find a pub where we can hide for at least 5 days once a month Just kidding,I actualy did find it amusing

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/07/2007 19:05  

Just do wot scooby does lads, go hide under a table til it's safe to come out again!

Update Reply
Di @ 16/07/2007 05:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email