MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013

Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013

Hi flumpy It ok I got crowbar on the bike ??

Update Reply
BigRay @ 24/09/2013 18:30  

Ray, you seem to have everything on that Harley Goldwing.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/09/2013 19:01  

Like i don't need persuading but Is the crowbar to hit me over the head drag me kicking and screaming on what is a Honda Davidson pmsl :-P down to brighton!!

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 24/09/2013 19:22  

Im mentioning nothing lol
my lips sealed. Flumpy i been on Harley its good fun ;-)
I hope you don't get damp leathers Haha

Update Reply
rustychick @ 24/09/2013 20:09  

Ooo I have been on a Harley many years ago! .. My ride for this is a Tiger ..... Roar :-)

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 24/09/2013 22:04  

My ride for this pulled out :-(

Have set up alternative though Im hoping.

Update Reply
rustychick @ 25/09/2013 07:02  

Pillion available for anyone on the west side of this event if you can handle being seen on a BMW?

Update Reply
jaybuzz @ 26/09/2013 13:42  

Bm's aint all bad .... Or are they??

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 26/09/2013 16:45  

Bm's arent everyones favourite toy, there is a guy near me belongs to the local chapter, know him a long time wont speak to me since i got my BM not that i am missing much but thats how it is.
Anyway i like my bike, its big, its heavy, its red, its slow, oooops did i say that.

JB

Update Reply
jaybuzz @ 26/09/2013 17:15  

Just two weeks now.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/09/2013 12:16  

Whoo Hoo, home from holidays, Thank you David for letting me be your back warmer and catcher of stray bits and pieces again ;-) looking forward to this ride out, muchly,

Now now Flumpy girlie what did you get up too whilst I was on holiday lol , be good too see old faces and new ones
Linda

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 29/09/2013 20:21  

Only 2 weeks to go for this event. If any of you would like to join us in a group ride into Brighton it would be great to meet you all, so come and meet up with us. This way we may be able to park up together and have a roam around.

Here's the plan.

I will be meeting the first group at Pease Pottage Services, junction 11 of the M23 at 9am, to leave no later than 9.20am. If you fancy a coffee here then allow yourself time for that as the 9.20 departure is important as we will be meeting up with others on route and don't want to be late.
Then we'll take a country route ride down towards Brighton, the second meeting point will be the lay by on the West bound side of the A27 at the Kingston Roundabout near Lewes. Meet here at 10am to leave at 10.20 to 10.30am, just enough time for a quick cuppa if you fancy another one.
We will leave there and collect one more rider from Rottingdean on route to Madeira Drive Brighton, then we can all dribble over the HUGE selection of bike's that will be there

When we have had enough there, (I'm guessing around 2.30 to 3pm) some of us will be taking a short ride along the road to support a lady biker and her cafe in Rottingdean. Please join us and help support this bike loving lady and have a cuppa and a bacon butty at her little cafe, she has ordered in extra bacon especially for us

If anyone needs more information on the meeting points please PM me, i'll be more than happy to help.

Come and join us for the ride in, the more the merrier. Look forward to meeting lots of BMers on this day

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 29/09/2013 20:30  

Only 2 weeks to go for this event. If any of you would like to join us in a group ride into Brighton it would be great to meet you all, so come and meet up with us. This way we may be able to park up together and have a roam around.

Here's the plan.

I will be meeting the first group at Pease Pottage Services, junction 11 of the M23 at 9am, to leave no later than 9.20am. If you fancy a coffee here then allow yourself time for that as the 9.20 departure is important as we will be meeting up with others on route and don't want to be late.
Then we'll take a country route ride down towards Brighton, the second meeting point will be the lay by on the West bound side of the A27 at the Kingston Roundabout near Lewes. Meet here at 10am to leave at 10.20 to 10.30am, just enough time for a quick cuppa if you fancy another one.
We will leave there and collect one more rider from Rottingdean on route to Madeira Drive Brighton, then we can all dribble over the HUGE selection of bike's that will be there

When we have had enough there, (I'm guessing around 2.30 to 3pm) some of us will be taking a short ride along the road to support a lady biker and her cafe in Rottingdean. Please join us and help support this bike loving lady and have a cuppa and a bacon butty at her little cafe, she has ordered in extra bacon especially for us

If anyone needs more information on the meeting points please PM me, i'll be more than happy to help.

Come and join us for the ride in, the more the merrier. Look forward to meeting lots of BMers on this day

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 29/09/2013 20:30  

Hoping to join in on this one if i can

Update Reply
wyleecoyote @ 30/09/2013 00:11  

be good if we all turned up at the art cafe after i know 1 young lady that would be very happy.......................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2013 19:08  

Bill. That young lady your talking about is coming with us, she's the one we are meeting at Rottingdean on the way through, then it's all back to her cafe for "BACON"

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 30/09/2013 19:58  

Bacon**Bacon**Bacon goody goody he he

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2013 21:50  

Gimme the bacon ;-)

Update Reply
rustychick @ 30/09/2013 22:33  

here piggy piggy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2013 22:37  

Nooooo! The bacon is alllll mine