MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Joke!

Joke! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Joke! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Joke!

brill witchy its a great feeling isnt it !!!!!!!!!!! milsey you dont half know how to tell em

Update Reply
storm @ 22/04/2007 17:56  

lol ill have to puch harder lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 22/04/2007 18:14  

a good aim helps as well bp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/04/2007 14:21  

i miss my ex - but my aims getting better - so next time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2007 14:01  

lol croc

Update Reply
storm @ 24/04/2007 14:34  

In the 1400's a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beathis wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb. Hence we have "therule of thumb". Many years ago in Scotland, a new game was invented. It was ruled"Gentlemen Only...Ladies Forbidden"...and thus the word GOLF enteredinto the English language . Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better. Coca-Cola was originally green The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king in history:Spades - King DavidHearts - CharlemagneClubs -Alexander, the GreatDiamonds - Julius Caesar If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs inthe air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg inthe air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. Ifthe horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of naturalcauses. Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go untilyou would find the letter "A"?A. One thousand In Shakespeare's time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes.When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bedfirmer to sleep on. Hence the phrase......... "goodnight, sleep tight." It was the accepted practice in Babylon 4,000 years ago that for amonth after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son-in-lawwith all the mead he could drink. Mead is a honey beer and becausetheir calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honey month,which we know today as the honeymoon. In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts... So in oldEngland, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them"Mind your pints and quarts, and settle down." It's where we get thephrase "mind your P's and Q's" Many years ago in England, drinkers had a whistle baked into therim, or handle, of their ceramic cups. When they needed a refill, theyused the whistle to get some service. "Wet your whistle" is the phraseinspired by this practice. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in awrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer bein the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raedit wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Update Reply
millsy @ 24/04/2007 19:41  

MIllsy you the fount of all knowledge and I bow to thee

some Ive heard before but they still good

Did you know the reason that superglue does not stick in the tubes is because it needs air molecules to make it stick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2007 21:46  

did you also know GOURANGA which you quite often see on motorway bridges is Hari Krishna for "Have a nice day"

so to all the peeps out there GOURANGA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2007 23:31  

And to you too croc and Millsy, now I'm worried cos i understood all of the last bit

Update Reply
Di @ 25/04/2007 02:46  

A blonde quickly went out to her mail box, looked in it, closed the door of the box, and went back in the house. A few minutes later she repeated this process by checking her mail again.She did this five more times, and her neighbor that was watching her commented: "You must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into that mail box."The blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer, and it keeps telling me that I have mail."

Update Reply
storm @ 26/04/2007 16:34  

r u talking about ur self

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2007 16:40  

nope cos i would wait till it stopped telling me i had mail then would go an check for the lot at the same time

Update Reply
storm @ 26/04/2007 16:43  

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead went into a bar and ordered their drinks from the bartender.Brunette: "I'll have a B and C."Bartender:"What is a B and C?".Brunette: "Bourbon and Coke."Redhead: "And, I'll have a G and T."Bartender: "What's a G and T?"Redhead: "Gin and tonic."Blonde: "I'll have a 15."Bartender: "What's a 15?"Blonde: "7 and 7"

Update Reply
storm @ 26/04/2007 16:44  

Flea Rides There were two flea friends that decided to go to Bike Week at Daytona. The first flea got there early and was lounging on the beach when the second flea got there. The second flea was sniffling, sneezing and really sick. The first flea asks him why he is so sick. The second flea says, "I caught a ride in a biker's mustache on the way here. It was freezing, sleeting and snowing." The first flea say, "Next year, do what I do. I go to a college dorm, crawl up the leg of a beautiful woman and catch a ride in her hair." So next year the first flea again arrives early. The second flea arrives later and he is sick again - this year even worse. The first flea asks, "Why didn't you try what I told you to do last year?" The second flea says, "I DID - I crawled up a beautiful woman's leg and was quietly waiting in her hair. The next thing I know, I was riding down the road in a biker's mustache again.

Update Reply
storm @ 26/04/2007 16:50  

HAMMER: Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate expensive parts not far from the object we are trying to hit. MECHANIC'S KNIFE: Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on boxes containing seats and motorcycle jackets. ELECTRIC HAND DRILL: Normally used for spinning steel Pop rivets in their holesuntil you die of old age, but it also works great for drilling mounting holes in fenders just above the brake line that goes to the rear wheel. PLIERS: Used to round off bolt heads. HACKSAW: One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle. It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes. VISE-GRIPS: Used to round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.OXYACETYLENE TORCH: Used almost entirely for lighting various flammableobjects in your garage on fire. Also handy for igniting the grease inside a brakedrum you're trying to get the bearing race out of.WHITWORTH SOCKETS: Once used for working on older British cars and motorcycles, they are now used mainly for impersonating that 9/16 or 1/2 socket you've been searching for the last 15 minutes.DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metalbar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, splattering it against that freshly painted part you were drying.WIRE WHEEL: Cleans rust off old bolts and then throws them somewhere under theworkbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprint whorls and hard-earned guitar calluses in about the time it takes you to say, "Ouch...."HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK: Used for lowering a motorcycle to the ground after you have installed your new front disk brake setup, trapping the jack handle firmlyunder the front fender.EIGHT-FOOT LONG DOUGLAS FIR 2X4: Used for levering a motorcycle upward off a hydraulic jack.TWEEZERS: A tool for removing wood splinters.PHONE: Tool for calling your neighbor to see if he has another hydraulic floor jack.SNAP-ON GASKET SCRAPER: Theoretically useful as a sandwich tool for spreading mayonnaise; used mainly for getting dog-doo off your boot.E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool that snaps off in bolt holes and is ten times harder than any known drill bit.TIMING LIGHT: A stroboscopic instrument for illuminating grease buildup.TWO-TON HYDRAULIC ENGINE HOIST: A handy tool for testing the tensile strength of ground straps and brake lines you may have forgotten to disconnect.CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 16-INCH SCREWDRIVER: A large motor mount prying tool that inexplicably has an accurately machined screwdriver tip on the end without the handle.BATTERY ELECTROLYTE TESTER: A handy tool for transferring sulfuric acid from a car battery to the inside of your toolbox after determining that your battery is dead as a doornail, just as you thought.AVIATION METAL SNIPS: See hacksaw.TROUBLE LIGHT: The mechanic's own tanning booth. Sometimes called a drop light, it is a good source of vitamin D, "the sunshine vitamin," which is not otherwise found under motorcycles at night. Health benefits aside, it's main purpose is to consume 40-watt light bulbs at about the same rate that 105-mm howitzer shells might be used during, say, the first few hours of the Battle of the Bulge. More often dark than light, its name is somewhat misleading.PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER: Normally used to stab the lids of old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splash oil on your shirt; can also be used, as the name implies, to round off Phillips screw heads. AIR COMPRESSOR: A machine that takes energy produced in a coal-burning power plant 200 miles away and transforms it into compressed air that travels by hose to a Chicago Pneumatic impact wrench that grips rusty bolts last tightened 60 years ago by someone in Springfield, and rounds them off. PRY BAR: A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 cent part. HOSE CUTTER: A tool used to cut hoses 1/2 inch two short.

Update Reply
storm @ 26/04/2007 16:56  

cant see yellow pro

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2007 17:05  

why do men become smarter during sex???? cos they are plugged into a genius

Update Reply
storm @ 26/04/2007 17:12  

yellow wasnt mine i copied an pasted it but forgot sometimes the print is in white !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 26/04/2007 17:12  

you swallowed a joke book storm but couldnt read the yellow/white posting - can you repost it

What do you get if you cross a sorceress and a millionaire?

A really witch person

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2007 18:40  

there ya go croc hope thats better HAMMER: Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate expensive parts not far from the object we are trying to hit. MECHANIC'S KNIFE: Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on boxes containing seats and motorcycle jackets. ELECTRIC HAND DRILL: Normally used for spinning steel Pop rivets in their holesuntil you die of old age, but it also works great for drilling mounting holes in fenders just above the brake line that goes to the rear wheel. PLIERS: Used to round off bolt heads. HACKSAW: One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle. It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes. VISE-GRIPS: Used to round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.OXYACETYLENE TORCH: Used almost entirely for lighting various flammableobjects in your garage on fire. Also handy for igniting the grease inside a brakedrum you're trying to get the bearing race out of.WHITWORTH SOCKETS: Once used for working on older British cars and motorcycles, they are now used mainly for impersonating that 9/16 or 1/2 socket you've been searching for the last 15 minutes.DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metalbar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, splattering it against that freshly painted part you were drying.WIRE WHEEL: Cleans rust off old bolts and then throws them somewhere under theworkbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprint whorls and hard-earned guitar calluses in about the time it takes you to say, "Ouch...."HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK: Used for lowering a motorcycle to the ground after you have installed your new front disk brake setup, trapping the jack handle firmlyunder the front fender.EIGHT-FOOT LONG DOUGLAS FIR 2X4: Used for levering a motorcycle upward off a hydraulic jack.TWEEZERS: A tool for removing wood splinters.PHONE: Tool for calling your neighbor to see if he has another hydraulic floor jack.SNAP-ON GASKET SCRAPER: Theoretically useful as a sandwich tool for spreading mayonnaise; used mainly for getting dog-doo off your boot.E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool that snaps off in bolt holes and is ten times harder than any known drill bit.TIMING LIGHT: A stroboscopic instrument for illuminating grease buildup.TWO-TON HYDRAULIC ENGINE HOIST: A handy tool for testing the tensile strength of ground straps and brake lines you may have forgotten to disconnect.CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 16-INCH SCREWDRIVER: A large motor mount prying tool that inexplicably has an accurately machined screwdriver tip on the end without the handle.BATTERY ELECTROLYTE TESTER: A handy tool for transferring sulfuric acid from a car battery to the inside of your toolbox after determining that your battery is dead as a doornail, just as you thought.AVIATION METAL SNIPS: See hacksaw.TROUBLE LIGHT: The mechanic's own tanning booth. Sometimes called a drop light, it is a good source of vitamin D, "the sunshine vitamin," which is not otherwise found under motorcycles at night. Health benefits aside, it's main purpose is to consume 40-watt light bulbs at about the same rate that 105-mm howitzer shells might be used during, say, the first few hours of the Battle of the Bulge. More often dark than light, its name is somewhat misleading.PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER: Normally used to stab the lids of old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splash oil on your shirt; can also be used, as the name implies, to round off Phillips screw heads. AIR COMPRESSOR: A machine that takes energy produced in a coal-burning power plant 200 miles away and transforms it into compressed air that travels by hose to a Chicago Pneumatic impact wrench that grips rusty bolts last tightened 60 years ago by someone in Springfield, and rounds them off. PRY BAR: A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 cent part. HOSE CUTTER: A tool used to cut hoses 1/2 inch two short.

Update Reply
storm @ 27/04/2007 02:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email