MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

New Motorcycle Test

New Motorcycle Test (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New Motorcycle Test (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

New Motorcycle Test

That's newkids for you - sloppy, sloppy, sloppy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2009 16:26  

Hi girls just readin ya comments &sayin to myself Oh my god can i realy do my cbt now.

Update Reply
JAE @ 28/04/2009 18:34  

hello and welcome to jae in york! off course y can do it,its a fun day out you will love it! get it booked soon then you are sorted for the summer

Update Reply
julie j @ 28/04/2009 18:37  

You should still do your CBT JAE, that hasn't changed at all (as far as I know). All I can suggest is to get through your CBT and get as much experience on the road as you can, that should make a (near) impossible tests marginally easier.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 28/04/2009 18:39  

OK, OK, EM, soz kinda A&E close on keyboard, , not sloppy, put the toilet seat down again afters, . Ohh, what is it they say "If ya sprinkle when ya tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seaty" not that I do, . (Sprinkle, that is), also put caps back on toothpaste!

Hi ya Jae, bye the way.

Update Reply
Newkid @ 28/04/2009 19:33  

That's JAE to you, sloppy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2009 20:20  

and I always thought it was: If you sprinkle When you tinkle Don't be shy Wipe it dry

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2009 21:32  

Hey, the "J" was a caps, just doin it proper like, . Like the sweetie version, its kinda..... well..... sweet! Yours is a diff angle though Kwak, more kinda... masculine!

Ok, so maybe back to subject or well have WB jumping in at this stage, .

Update Reply
Newkid @ 28/04/2009 22:21  

JAY, can we call ya "JAY" or "Jay", let the lady decide? Only started with JAY to be polite as thats the way ya put it!

Update Reply
Newkid @ 28/04/2009 22:24  

Before any one asks, NO, I aint, . Soz, Hi J, welcome to mad BM forums.

Confused yet, ya will be,

Update Reply
Newkid @ 28/04/2009 23:32  

Think you're the confused one Newkid Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 29/04/2009 00:13  

It was the "I prefer sweet thing" EM, .

Update Reply
Newkid @ 29/04/2009 00:39  

Diggin myself a hole here, all cause of a typo, .

Back to subject, "the newly purpose built test centre in Rotherham", wet, new tarmac, probably not been bedded in properly yet, could have been pretty slippery! Maybe a teething issue on new, wet track! All the same, why are they making it so hard, it is an environmentally better way to travel.

Update Reply
Newkid @ 29/04/2009 01:24  

Just a thought, isnt it the overly confident rider the more likely danger, after all, after that test you can ride any size ya like. Little experience yet quite powerful beasts out there.

Update Reply
Newkid @ 29/04/2009 01:50  

Coming back to this thread...can folk share their experiences taking this new test to give us soon to be folk a realistic angle on the new test..THANKS!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/05/2009 22:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email