MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

whats going on

whats going on  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] whats going on  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

whats going on

I did say it was a joke, I apologise that it annoyed you but there is no need to resort to insulting me.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2007 19:12  

sorry kwak maybe a bit too strong

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 22/12/2007 19:14  

lol u lot, jesus im gonna be kickin all ur arses if u dont buck up! Everyone get posting news clippings and jokes, get people chatting, and before u know it it will be back to normal.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/12/2007 02:30  

you can stop moaning & all

Update Reply
Oggy @ 23/12/2007 04:21  

thought u might have found it oggy,that would explain the cheeky grins u and fbk gave me....

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/12/2007 04:58  

This is far too much for my pure,unsoiled mind to take!.....I'll be in the corner reading sales brochures and tyre information charts!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 23/12/2007 05:38  

Oooohhh, whatever turns you on! Are these the monthly tyre information charts that used to be put out by Pirelli with all the dates on and scantily-clad young ladies? I think it's called a calandar And those sales brochures...even more pictures of young ladies with designer sprayed-on leathers. Reckon you ain't as pure and unsoiled as you'd like us to think

Update Reply
Wills @ 23/12/2007 08:19  

GH - all I can say to that one is - uh-hu - yeah right!...right - I'm off to find the gimp mask - AHHHHH I remember who has it - Oggy!!! Lula - what dy'a mean you're the quiet one????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/12/2007 09:01  

Bugger...been rumbled!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 23/12/2007 09:02  

oh you know me HFG... always sitting in the corner never talking anyone to death... and definitely NEVER flirting.. LOL

Update Reply
lula @ 23/12/2007 09:09  

Lula I couldn't have written a better discription of you. Me I am the one sitting next to you all shy a reserved. Can't wait to go on my assertiveness course. Umm now what was this thread all about Oh yeah "whats going on" well going on is my thermal vest, my fluffy slippers, my fleecy dressing gown and my hair net, well a gal has to look her best for when Santa comes. Just off to put some tinsel around my walking frame, hope the cellotape sticks better this year, last year the tinsel got caught in one of the wheels and nearly threw me down the stairs, thanks to the sherry triffle I had eaten earlier in the day I didn't notice.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/12/2007 12:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email