MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

last ride out NUKB FRIDAY 6th JULY

last ride out NUKB FRIDAY 6th JULY  - Forums [Biker Match] last ride out NUKB FRIDAY 6th JULY  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

last ride out NUKB FRIDAY 6th JULY

(Hi all, Roy Sidwell's Funeral Details As posted by Scotsy :- "As most of you will by now be aware Roy had a fatal accident on Sunday 24th of June at 2pm near a village in the far north of Scotland called Scourie. He was enjoying a touring holiday with myself and some of my riding mates and about 6 other NUKB members from the Lancashire area, there were 11 of us in all, sadly only 10 of us were able to return to our families and loved ones last week. Roy's long term partner Julie has asked me to invite all NUKB members and anyone else from the biking community to attend his funeral. He lived for his bikes and Julie also rides and sometimes came on rideouts as his pillion. For this reason she wishes as many 'bikers' as possible to ride in front of the hearse from their house at 2, Monkswell St. Dingle, Liverpool, L8 9SH. to St Michaels in the hamlet, St Michaels Church rd about 1.5 miles away. After the service at 10.30am the hearse will proceed to the burial in Frodsham at 12.30pm and then everyone is invited to the Marriott Hotel in Speke (near to the Airport) from 2pm to 6pm. Those that don't know how to get there can meet at 9am at Haydock island J23 of the M6 on the Shell garage forecourt and we can ride there together. Please give Roy a good send off for Julie and the families as this will be his 'last rideout' with his biking buddies! Thanks" Lets give Roy a good send off, whatever the weather. Please do your best to attend, if you can. The thread about Roy's funeral is located at :- http://www.northukbikers-videos.co.uk/discuss/forum/Blah.pl?m-1183496824/ Do your best please. James Admin

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/07/2007 18:45  

What date is the Funeral??

Update Reply
Phil @ 03/07/2007 19:06  

Woops, Date is in the thread title. it is late tho.

Update Reply
Phil @ 03/07/2007 19:07  

yes it just came through on my email so thought i would post it

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/07/2007 19:16  

GOD BLESS Roy

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 04/07/2007 05:26  

my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Update Reply
storm @ 04/07/2007 05:29  

me to god bless

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2007 08:46  

My condolences to family and friends of Roy's

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/07/2007 09:09  

my sympathy to his family n friends R I P (((((((( ROY )))))))))))

Update Reply
RC @ 04/07/2007 09:46  

I didn't know him, but the funeral procession will pass within a few yards of my house and I'll say a little prayer for him to rest in peace.

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/07/2007 10:37  

A bit short notice, but that cant be helped. Thoughts are with his family and friends

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2007 12:50  

Unfortunately when people get killed it is short notice

Update Reply
earthwind @ 06/07/2007 16:40  

hiya ew how did it go today sweetie? hope it went as well as one could expect xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 06/07/2007 17:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email