Tech issues

5 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2016 10:14:31 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi peeps, im a newbie and just subscribed. Having real problems logging in can only log in through activation email or keep logged in and ive lost my conversation list, just spoke to another member who has the same issues, anyone else having problems? Lou :) x
MrMike's Profile
MrMike

In: East Lothian
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To help Matt when he looks at this it would really help if you tell us what browser you're using, plus there are also little things to try, like a power refresh of the browser, or using Crap Cleaner to clear out internet cache etc.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Im really sorry but bit of a technophob lol will have my lad look at it for me and will let you know.
Many thanks
Lou                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Welcome on board L_L,
bear with us while you get the techy stuff sorted - lot of friendly folk on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hey Lou

Sorry you're having trouble.  Please trust me though that conversations are never just wiped out.   It's almost always a case of someone creating a 2nd account by mistake, then logging in with the new account and wondering where their messages have all gone to.

Please check that you're using the correct account you've always used.  If you don't have any more luck then please email me via the contact page (accounts option).

Welcome to the site and thanks for supporting us.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 1931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption