Blues Highway 61

3 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2015 23:54:46 by ElizaDee | Go to original / last post
tarizany's Profile
tarizany

In: harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello
I'm planning to go drive from Memphis to New Orleans in October and had always envisioned doing this trip on a Harley, so If you rent one from Memphis you got to drop it back there too, the distance between the cities is about 400 miles I think.
So I'm currently planning on going solo although I would far rather have company, would anyone be interested in coming along? loads of music- country, blues, jazz and Cajun (though they can keep the jazz), loads of Southern food- jambalaya and gumbos, honky tonks, music clubs, rednecks, moonshine, the mighty Missisippi, gators, swamps and backwater blues in the Delta, what d'ya think?                                                                                                                                                                             
double six's Profile
double six

In: Pontefract
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I wish, I would love to do a redneck rideout! but unless I win the lottery very soon I am afraid I can't.                                                                                                                                                                             
ElizaDee's Profile
ElizaDee

In: Sirius B/Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Total Hellbilly Redneck here... albeit an Irish yin Wink

How long you thinking of staying there Tarizany? 

I've been all round south west US always wanted to see New Orleans. Sadly I couldn't do it this year... like 66 above I would need a lottery win, but next year for sure!  Hope you get someone/s Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2017 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0625 seconds. There are 1153 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption