MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Lascorz

Lascorz - Forums [Biker Match] Lascorz - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Lascorz

Lets hope that lascorz makes a full recovery and the injury is not as bad as reports states
http://www.crash.net/world+superbikes/news/178270/1/las...irmed.html

Update Reply
ayjay @ 04/04/2012 17:22  

I got really confused then cos I ddidn't remember him having an accident on Sunday!! However, it appears his accident was post race testing! So yep - I wish him a speedy recovery! especially after his bad do in 2010!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/04/2012 17:41  

Taken from bikesport news tonight

Doctors at the Valle Hebron hospital in Barcelona are waiting for the swelling around Joan Lascorz's C6 vertebrae to go down before they make any statements about his injury or recovery time.

The Spanish star was airlifted to the hospital from Italy after undergoing surgery on the elongated bone but is being kept under sedation while further checks and tests are carried out. The Kawasaki man crashed at the Imola World Superbike test on Monday as he exited Tosa and, according to trackside reports, hit the wall on the left-hand side.

A team spokesman said: "The final extent of any neurological injuries he may have suffered are not currently clear and will not be fully known until the swelling around the affected area reduces."

Update Reply
SPESH @ 05/04/2012 22:32  

Joan? Should that be Juan? Joan doesn't seem like a very Spanish name to me lol (I read the report, all I can say is his parents have a warped sense of humour lol)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/04/2012 15:23  

Think Spesh maybe right Joan is a boy or girls name in spanish your'l have to check? warped sense of humour or not i dont think his parents are laughing much at the moment just some people.LOL i dont think so? hope he gets better however his names spelt. TK

Update Reply
DT @ 07/04/2012 20:28  

No offence was meant when I posted my previous post. I wasn't laughing at this person's injuries.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/04/2012 22:03  

Update link on FB.
Following his horrific crash during the Imola test and subsequent surgery at the Hospital Maggiore in Italy, Joan Lascorz was transported to the Vall d’Hebron Hospital in Barcelona last Wednesday.

A recent Kawasaki Provec press release states that Lascorz is currently in intensive care and that on Friday his doctors tried to wake him, but due to mucous in his lungs and the fact that he was very agitated and was trying to move around they decided to sedate him again, however there is no mention of his neurological state.

The rest of the press release says the team would like to thank everyone for their concern and all the messages from fans, other riders and media, but they will not be releasing any further information on Lascorz until there is some change in his condition.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 10/04/2012 12:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email