MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Does your bike have a name??

Does your bike have a name?? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Does your bike have a name?? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Does your bike have a name??

also...guzzi s3 i had - beastie,v50 monza-tasmanian devil,v50/2-kipper(reg.kpr), brown cali 1 with white frame-moo.my citroen-merde,cb750k2 - porky -handled like a f////kin pig,z1 900 -ohno,cd175hondas(all) - fastafastafasta,cb450 - le rat anglais.cb400/4 - fizz.gs400twin suzuki - m.i.a-got stolen.still trying to remember the rest...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/04/2012 11:47  

Yeah Ok go on then. My VFR`s called Pepè cos the reg. is PEW.

(I`ll get me coat)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 12:12  

also cz175 called boris,t140v bonnie called torrey canyon(you may be old enough to remember)t150 trident called one one and a half....mk2 commando 850 called people eater(purple)and mk3 commando roadster in white/red/blue called job n' finish.probably missed a few there somewhere in the mists of time...apologies to those,all bikes have their own personality.andare rapido,andare sicuro ,jinx57

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/04/2012 16:09  

loving your bunny gal outfit there jinx57 ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 18:35  

Mine's called The Doc, all my bikes have been boys, never wanted to get my leg over a female

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 20:14  

My Z's called Rukus...cus it's always out looking for and getting me into trouble!

Update Reply
RobboC @ 08/04/2012 00:40  

yes, its called xj

Update Reply
xj @ 08/04/2012 13:22  

Mine is called Victor

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2012 20:08  

I don't believe in humanising machines but I do believe in thier spirit so I refer to them in individual terms so they won't bite me. The old KTM in the age old tradition of shortening names is Katie (KT) the Sprint is Grey, Tiger is TIGG-R (thats double G) all named by the people who made them, well sort of. The only one which doesn't have a name is the Highland and I have yet to summon up the nerve to call it anything, its a bit scary and I don't want to upset it, like I did the husaberg, which actually did try to kill me.

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 09/04/2012 08:49  

Hmmmmmmmm, don't really name my bike's, but other's seem to, BOBKAT named my Triumph Tiger 'Tigger' within the same few day's that i bought it, which seem's to have stuck, lol. And my other bike is 'Monty', as all the other Montesa's seemed to get nick-named, lol. Regards Brat.

Update Reply
Brathu @ 11/04/2012 10:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email