MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What should you be better at but aren't?

What should you be better at but aren't? - Forums [Biker Match] What should you be better at but aren't? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What should you be better at but aren't?

I've just scored 21% on Guitar Hero 3 and that's been my highest score so far (pathetic I know!). My son has just scored 23%.... twice! He's 2 years old and can't even hold the guitar properly!

How the buggering anteaters does my two year old son consistently score 2% more than my highest ever score?????!!!

What should you be better at than a two year old but quite evidently aren't?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 11:26  

and just to make it worse, you were 'trying' and he was randomly pressing keys ! I suspect most 2 year olds are better at picking up women than I am - they win in the cuteness stakes..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 11:35  

LMAO Squid love it !

As for what I should do better than a 2 year old & cannot ... lend me a 2 year old & I will tell you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/03/2012 22:18  

Neil; you're right I was really trying!
Now my son definitely beats you in the cuteness stakes (no offence!) but given Shell wants to "lend" a two year old, I've got a business idea.

I shall hire out my son for a reasonable fee and once he's used his cuteness to break the ice with the ladies you can hand him back! Obviously they'll be a non-refundable deposit on top of the hire fee!

Shell; I'll hire him out to you too, so you can pit your wits with him and discover what your not as good as a 2 year old at. Same rental conditions as Neil!

This could prove to be a lucrative little family business!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2012 19:37  

I am totally useless at anything to do with gaming - cant do Xbox, PS3 or any kind of computer games - hand eye coordination is crap and I cant run and jump at the same time! I once put my shoulder out playing tennis on the Wii . I feel my skills lie in other areas - just not sure where yet!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2012 21:04  

Wheelies. They never got any better despite years of trying, burnt clutches and duff 2nd gears.

Update Reply
Abandon-Chips @ 02/04/2012 21:20  

Controlling my temper!!! I'm worse than a 2 year old having a tantrum when i'm riled!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 02/04/2012 22:08  

standing up without a bar to lean on.

Update Reply
xj @ 04/04/2012 00:01  

spelling

Update Reply
kaycat @ 04/04/2012 10:06  

I'm a Slimming World Consultant.. know nutrition inside out.. help tonnes and tonnes of lovely slimmers.. yet am still 3 stone overweight myself!! Now THATS embarrassing!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/04/2012 16:11  

I hear that nookie is an excellent way of shedding a few excess pounds. You can consult me anytime

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2012 16:45  

XK hunny.. that sounds So Wrong on So Many Levels...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/04/2012 17:55  

Did u hear the one about the guy that farted in a lift? That was so wrong, on so many levels...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2012 20:29  

obviously XK should be better at humour ......but isnt! lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 04/04/2012 21:50  

keeping in touch with my friends..

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 04/04/2012 23:01  

i should be (know) better at saying "i think ive had enough" to that last alcofrolic drink at 3 in t' morning ...... the one you blame everything on... or was it a "bad pint" pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 20:20  

housework.. but then i used to dress her up as cinders when she was two and told her it was a game..... just dont tell social services

Update Reply
nondomesticgoddess @ 05/04/2012 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email