MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

Attendance list

RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx
DaveN
XKLYBR
PurpleBetty
BobKat
Shell
Jilly123
Paneurojim
Thisbitchbites
HO471
Glenn
Bikabill
Simon66
Wenders

Update Reply
wenders @ 28/03/2012 11:17  

Squires Cafe Bar.

Entry: £6
FREE camping

Friday:
Classic and vintage British, European & Jap cafe racers and rockers rides.

2 DJs all weekend 'Moggie' and 'Howlin Steve Howlett'

Bop, jive and boogie to tunes from the 1950's and 60's

Saturday:
7pm: Red Hot Rockabilly and Rock n Roll with the legendary 'Hicksville Bombers'

Any questions re Squires and its facilities contact Jasen at Squires,
Questions re: the event email info@nothernrockers.co.uk

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/04/2012 03:37  

I want to do this but as I've sold the ZRX I may be looking to scrounge a lift down. Or take the car (embarrassing).

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 01/04/2012 15:39  

Greygra be good to see you whatever you mode of transport - there's always cars there, you can drive in under the cover of darkness, stealthy like and no one will be any the wiser hehehe. Joking aside, it'd be a shame to miss it if you fancy going hun

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/04/2012 06:21  

Greygra.. if you don't mind sitting next to XK in the back of a seriously dodgey Ford Mondeo amongst all his "necessaries" there's a cramped but spare seat free... Travelling down on the Friday teatime.. Up to you but tis true what BobKat says.. Shame to miss it

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 02/04/2012 14:40  

rockchickeelicious - that's what I love about the site, people rallying round and helping, hope Greygra will take up your offer. Looking forward to seeing you lovely lassie xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/04/2012 15:27  

Ditto!! Excitement bubbles!! Last one I had Centurian in.. bless his heart... Ellie listened to Lady Gaga the entire way down... This time mamma decides!! Can't wait to catch up with everyone again.. there's a few going who havent listed themselves yet.. will get my stick out and sort them And hopefully there's a newby coming too.. lets just see who good my powers of coersion really are lol xXx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 02/04/2012 15:35  

*getting excited about being coerced by rc*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2012 15:42  

Thought centurion looked shell shocked - he had been Gaga'd Good on you lassie the more the merrier woohooooo xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/04/2012 15:47  

You are lovely people, it touches me that you'd make such offers to a stranger.
I Will be there!!

I've taken up the offer of a lift on big Steves 'wing. So thanks anyway.

Looking forward to a boogie......

G

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 03/04/2012 07:57  

It was being Gaga'd that put you off wasn't it.. Glad you got sorted though lovely!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 03/04/2012 15:15  

"Thought centurion looked shell shocked - he had been Gaga'd " Trust me, Centurion could handle being Gaga'd anytime, just as long as she didn't try and sing at the same time!

Update Reply
centurion @ 03/04/2012 17:35  

i'd let Gaga could sing for me LOL

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/04/2012 00:02  

LOL @ Centurion & BikaBill.. snorted coffee! This is going to be a ridiculously lush weekend!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 17:23  

Skating!!!
Whoo Hoooooo!!!
Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 17:35  

Ok I have put my name down for this after lots of persuasion from the lush one..

Skating!!!

Whoo Hoooooo!!!

Skaters

BobKat
RockChickieeeee
Minx

Attendance list

RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx
DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders
KWSIDEB

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2012 17:42  

Ehhhhhmmmmm Debs my sweet gorgeous much beloved friend.. You have made a glaring error in your post above... 2 seconds.. shall sort it for you Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx KWSDebs Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders KWSIDEB

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 17:49  

And you need to change your name.. cos I don't seem to be able to spell...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 17:50  

lol Anne,

On the events page it says that this is from 11th May at 10:00 to 12th May at 18:00
Does this mean that it is only for the Friday night and we have to leave at 18:00 on the Saturday? If its till Sunday then it should say 11th May at 10:00 to 13Th May 18:00.
Can someone confirm as Im confused..

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2012 18:01  

Tis a bit I suppose... but theres another bit going on the whole weekend... sooooooooooo its kinda like this.. you aim to arrive for Friday teatime and you aim to leave about Sunday Teatime and you do whatever this is doing and the bits inbetween that is being done too...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 18:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email