MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Blind man seeks friendship and rides

Blind man seeks friendship and rides - Forums [Biker Match] Blind man seeks friendship and rides - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Blind man seeks friendship and rides

Hi there. I am a 49 yo blind guy living in West London. I love bikes, bikers and am ionto all the gear. I think of myself as gay, but this only extends to being with somebody, getting close to them and being into all the bike gear. I am looking for a nice single fully leathered biker to befriend and to ride pillion with - I have all the gear already and am ready to go, except for the intercoms for the helmets, which I feel I must have so we can chat away while riding. Also love cars, cooking (very capable, you know) and live with my house cat. Thanks for reading. Steve

Update Reply
alfarogers @ 05/03/2012 11:49  

Hi alfarogers/Steve and welcome to the club. Hope you find what you seek. Happy pillioning.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/03/2012 12:42  

Hey Steve, glad we got you up and running on the site finally.

Shout me if you need any more assistance and best of luck to you with the site. Make sure you get along to some of our events, especially the rally in September where I will be also

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/03/2012 12:50  

Welcome to the site :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/03/2012 14:17  

Hi Steve, welcome to the site and good luck in your quest! Personally, I think your blindness will be a blessing, having seen some of the profile photos of the members on here... *snigger*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/03/2012 20:45  

TC i think that deserves a slap !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/03/2012 21:23  

Ouch! T C, that's not nice, it's funny but it's not nice

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/03/2012 22:28  

Hi and welcome alfarogers :>>

Hope this works out for you and look forward to meeting up in the future.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/03/2012 16:03  

Hello Steve, a very warm welcome to BM - there are a lot of lovely people on the site and I truly hope you find that special someone to get you out on the bike. I'm unsure what computer system you have to assist your blindness, but if possible pop into the chat room for a natter. All the very best and good luck

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/03/2012 11:12  

Steve. Here's wishing that you get that riding partner ..... And I hope you can always find your way to the bar at rallies

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 09/03/2012 11:16  

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/03/2012 22:16  

Hello Steve and welcome to BM. Pop along to an event, I'm sure once you have made friends you will get your pilly Hope to meet you at an event soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2012 19:34  

Steve came along to our last pub meeting, wat a lovely guy.
Be great to see him again soon, well done Ragnar for the pilly lift he needed.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 15/05/2012 08:16  

Will have to find out if he would like to go to the Kiss rally, venue is ok will just need to sort out best pitch

Update Reply
JP @ 15/05/2012 09:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email