MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Aldi - Sale of Motorcycle Gear - Thursday 1st March

Aldi - Sale of Motorcycle Gear - Thursday 1st March - Forums [Biker Match] Aldi - Sale of Motorcycle Gear - Thursday 1st March - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Aldi - Sale of Motorcycle Gear - Thursday 1st March

As the title says, Aldi are having bike gear in again!

Compression underwear - tops & bottoms
Wind protection shirt & trousers
Socks
Boots
Gloves
Balaclava & chest tube
Neck warmers
Helmets
Paddock stand
Motorcycle cover
Motorcycle toolkit - 28 piece

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 24/02/2012 16:09  

Thanks for that Ken. http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week09Thurs...sday12.htm Looks like a few good bargains to be had and usually quality gear from them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2012 16:46  

yes thats true scorpio & elliemay have some of their thermals which are good,their helmets are not too bad, tank bags look usefull boots are ok but not every bodys style but then price is still good for 39.00 for a flip up helmet with built in sun visor & a spare visor included plus spare cheek pads ....... all great if you on a buget or new to motorcycling .......

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 24/02/2012 17:37  

Thermals work a treat

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 25/02/2012 00:02  

sounds interesting; best get my butt into gear and go and have a look, but as usual I'll be too late and everything will be gone; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 25/02/2012 04:12  

Just thought you may like to know Lidl's are doing the same promotion at the moment, virtually the same items listed above. Got myself some socks for £2.99 a pair & a disc lock with reminder cord for £9.99. Time will tell how good they turn out to be ?

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 25/02/2012 08:54  

sounds like its worth a visit,always good to have spares,especially a second pair of gloves,,oh and cuddly socks!!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 25/02/2012 09:00  

Socks are not that good but the under layers and wind proof stuff i, I have used both in all weathers for about 4 years and they have done better than the expensive ones

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 09:38  

I,ll nip down this afternoon to Lidl and take a look,then Aldi next week,thanks for the info.x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 25/02/2012 13:21  

i bought some gloves last year when they had them and some waterproof and lined trousers.... think they were lidl if i remember right.. the trousers are fab and have kept me dry in torrential and fit over jeans etc but the gloves were not warm for winter gloves and i managed to melt them on me down pipes which i wouldnt expect to happen wiht bike gloves - yes they may get hot but to melt ..... so i wouldnt recommend the gloves meself... might have to get some of the under layers stuff this time thanks Scorpio and Ellie nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 19:54  

Next time I'm buying gloves, I shall definitely ask the sales assistant 'Will they melt if I put them on me downpipes?'......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 20:21  

good idea xk....leather ones wouldnt .... they would just get bloody hot and ya culd move ya hand....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 22:30  

Going to take a look tomorrow

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 29/02/2012 18:11  

I have the boots and the socks and love them, especially the boots. Toastie dry feet are a must in my book, hope they are the same ones and I'll get some more socks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/02/2012 18:15  

Boss Mom dont forget me

Update Reply
JP @ 29/02/2012 18:37  

just popped into Lidl to get some milko and remembered the bike bits so checked it out and got meself one of their "performance tops" which has all fancy bits to keep kidneys warm, wick away sweat all stuff like that, got a size 14/16 coz they didnt have a 12 but glad they didnt coz the one i got seems to fit just comfy - cant wait to try it out.... got some more cheapo gloves too would love to know if they pass vigorous testing!! the mens boots are like cowboy style wiht square toes well nice... Which boots did you get Boss mum?? or was it Aldi?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/02/2012 20:55  

Ken you dont work for Aldi do you? and your on sum kinda commision lolkevkool

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 29/02/2012 20:58  

Does the promotion apply to ALL branches of Aldi? (ditto question re: LiDL)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/03/2012 09:37  

Sandi as far as i know yes it covers all stores, dependng on allocation they have :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2012 09:40  

Thanks B J

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/03/2012 10:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email