MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello

Hello - Forums [Biker Match] Hello - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello

New to the site but not to biking. I ride a Tiger 800 and together we covered 10,000 miles last year - we do tend to get about a bit.

I live in near Barnsley and I am a member of the Lippy Ladies MCC, as well as being an associate with Sheffield and District IAM

Update Reply
TriumphTigress @ 20/02/2012 16:21  

Hi Tigeress, jump in

Update Reply
Big Fred @ 20/02/2012 16:41  

Hello Triumph Tigress, I wish you a very warm welcome to biker match . I'm sure you will meet lots of smashing folk. There's plenty to get involved in and loads of details on the events page of things going on. So don't be shy, chat is a good way of breaking the ice. I read and commented on your thread, I love visiting Squires as often as possible and have been to Barnsley, the folk are very friendly. I love the name of your MCC, just sorry I'm in Ayrshire - Scotland. So, get involved and most important of all, have fun, all the best and hope to meet you at some point this year

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/02/2012 17:03  

Hey TT, welcome, hope you have loadsa fun like the rest of us, Hope to bump into yu sometime ;) LL&R

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 21/02/2012 14:26  

Hi TriumphTigressWelcome to BM. There is plenty going on and I am sure you will find that suites you. I looked at your Lippy Ladies site and it looks great. Good luck David

Update Reply
davidneale @ 21/02/2012 18:33  

Good to see another Yorkie girl on the site, not too far away! Welcome to BM

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 23/02/2012 00:55  

Hey Tigress! Some lovely roads in (y)our area. All we need is some decent weather!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 24/02/2012 13:52  

hi welcome to bm enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/03/2012 22:11  

Hello good evening and welcome to the madhouse :)

Take a look at the events pages and try to get to a meet as soon as possible so we can annoy you in person lol

Any questions then just PROD A MOD, a list of site staff is on a link at the bottom of the page.

Keep grinning and winning

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/03/2012 22:52  

Hiya and welcome to BM

Jump in and enjoy

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 12/03/2012 08:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email