MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

JS on the move in Cheshire

JS on the move in Cheshire - Forums [Biker Match] JS on the move in Cheshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

JS on the move in Cheshire

I popped into the accessories place in Northwich, J&S, today and the boss told me they'll be on the move in a few weeks.
They've bought an out of town site on the A556 near Delamere Forest, not far from the Vale Royal Abbey Arms. Apart from giving them much-needed new retail space for both bikes and accessories, they plan to develop the site with a cafe etc as an all-round bikers' destination.
The target date is late March...I can feel a BM meet-up coming on!

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/02/2012 22:23  

Wills the J&S in brum is looking to move round the corner as there presant location is to expencive, but the manager told V it wont be for a year or so

Update Reply
JP @ 17/02/2012 22:46  

Oooooh...now there's some news. I'm only a couple of miles away from J&S in Northwich too. I wonder.... Harrington caravans site has a cafe, and the latest owners, Discover, recently went into administration and closed all their sites nationwide. Could it be do you reckon? Hmmm methinks a strong possibility that'll be the new site...

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 18/02/2012 07:46  

hiya, it is the old harringtons site, great that is already has the cafe there, the guy in J&S was telling me theres just not the space to carry the stock in northwich now as well as new bikes and accessories they will be selling part x and second hand bikes up at delemare. good news for an out of town derelict site but flippin heck northwich tows taking a battering,far too many empty shops.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 18/02/2012 10:17  

Not the first time they've moved either though. They used to be a small unit on Denton Drive industrial estate (Next to what's now B&Q retail park), and apparently currently where they deal with the bikes, and the main shop in town the clothing and accessories.

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 18/02/2012 10:58  

Yep, they did tell me it was the Harringtons site...should've said.

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/02/2012 10:59  

Hey Sharky92, i remember when they had everything down there & Sundays that was the place to be!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 18/02/2012 11:42  

Hehe just realised I must be getting old...It hasn't been Harringtons for some years, and J&S on Denton drive was over 20 years ago....Yikes, where did the time go???

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 18/02/2012 11:49  

makes you feel kind of old doesnt it... where were you bought up?

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 18/02/2012 12:37  

Born and bred in God's own country : Scotland

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 18/02/2012 16:24  

Why is it everytime i go to J&S ,, they,ve never got what i want im still waitin for a stethoscopic tyre pressure gauge from 12months ago..... dont think i,ll be seein that..... US more like

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 08/03/2012 17:38  

They're opening on April 21/22 and pushing the boat out. Anyone fancy meeting in the cafe on Sunday?

http://www.jsaccessories.co.uk/oakmere

Update Reply
Wills @ 10/04/2012 21:52  

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Wills http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3272

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/04/2012 02:24  

Bump...

It's only a few minutes down the road for me, and I was there yesterday, but I think I'll pop back today for this...

I'm used to seeing the place full of caravans and camping gear, so it's quite awe-inspiring to walk in and see a sea of leather.

Get yourselves down and try to grab a bargain. They're not advertising the fact, but they will do you a discount if you ask. I blagged some money off a new lid just for asking if they were doing any deals because it was opening day. Chance your luck, you never know

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 22/04/2012 08:19  

Can't make it today - got an appointment with some giant puppets in Liverpool - but it's on the agenda for midweek.

Update Reply
Wills @ 22/04/2012 09:36  

went down yesterday, watched the stunt man on his bike, had a grew and mooch around, feels strange thats where my parents took me as a little girl to look for a caravan. and now its selling bikes and anything bike related. back again today to look at an R6 they have there.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 22/04/2012 12:15  

Pretty impressive set up - worth adding to the places to meet - loads of room, loads of gear.

Update Reply
DTR30 @ 23/04/2012 09:00  

I really liked the place, nice and big and not a bad ride from my part of the world. My other half decided to part ex his bike and we were able to bargain with them a little and also got a fiver off heated grips as I commented on how much they'd gone up since moving there! I really hope it does well especially being so close to Oulton Park and as DTR suggested a possible good meeting place.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 30/04/2012 18:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email