MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

new begininz

new begininz - Forums [Biker Match] new begininz - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

new begininz

hello peeps. I am a new memba n would just like 2 say YIPEEEE.!! I did mi profile n all tha buisiness bowt a week ago n ave been wiggin in on yer forum fingz. I found it rather frustratin that i couldnt answer n post tingz so fawt i betta give dis a try. From wot i have seen u all got a gud lil social network goin on n i look 4ward to chattin wi u all on ear and sune as i kan i will get to a BM meet somewhere sune n party wi u all. FNG..Bob

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 17/02/2012 17:54  

Welcome to BM grab a life jacket and jump in waters allways warm and inviting

Update Reply
JP @ 17/02/2012 19:27  

Feck Rat - could you say that again in english

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 17/02/2012 20:29  

lol @ kwakgirl Welcome Bob... .have fun

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 17/02/2012 21:01  

I just realised that i sent pm's in reply to some comments by pjharley n kwak girl.! I just noticed the post reply bit at the bottom of the screen! That would be why i didnt see em come up on this screen! I aint bin doin this computer thing long,kan u tell.?! I am not very clever but i kan lift fings..big fings. Ugg! Fanxs blackberry 4 welcome,I am starting to have fun. Bob

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 17/02/2012 23:27  

No worrys mate you will see that Im a wizz on this computa things and my spelling is perfect

Update Reply
JP @ 18/02/2012 00:58  

lol @ JP . Welcome to the mad house Bob. Hope to see you at an event sometime. A long way off, but Autumn Camp in September is in Lincolnshire so a local (ish) one for you if you're interested.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 18/02/2012 03:43  

Yes i do intend goin to as many BM does as i kan. If the autumn one is at friskney i know it well. I go to friskney quite often and have done for a few years now. Anthea(landlady) and her daugter,kat even know my voice on the phone now. I normally give em a bell on a saturday b4 i go if they got a good band on,wich is most saturdays. They are gud people and so are the regular locals at the pub.My problem is cashflow at mo! My work is seasonal(marquees) n i kant seem 2 get any work 2 tide me thru to season start in April. I will be out soon tho. BOB

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 18/02/2012 08:03  

Hello Rat. You've got us all giggling

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 20/02/2012 14:41  

Hi and welcome aboard :)

If you have any problems just Prod a Mod you can find a list at the bottom of the page under site staff :)

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/02/2012 14:43  

@ Kilwaughter
Hey rat can you plug a keyboard in to your phone or turn the spell checker on lol

Update Reply
Big Fred @ 20/02/2012 16:46  

Hello ratbikerider - BOB , I wish you a very warm welcome to biker match . I'm sure you will meet lots of smashing folk. There's plenty to get involved in and loads of details on the events page of things going on. So don't be shy, chat is a good way of breaking the ice. Most important of all, have fun, all the best and hope to meet you at some point this year

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/02/2012 17:06  

Hey Bob, welcome fella, seems you've done the snoopin bit ;P now get stuck in and enjoy with the crazies ;P Get yourself out'n'about.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 21/02/2012 14:24  

hi welcome enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/03/2012 22:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email