MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

help!

help! - Forums [Biker Match] help! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

help!

If anyone bored sat morning...I need to move four tonne of rd shavings 30 yds to compact and form a shed base. New shed turned up today but due to poor weather and my flu there no base ready! Two wheebarrowers, two shovellors and one to spread material would see it done in couple of hours... bacon sarnies an teas supplied and a pint after.... Andy Ashford Kent

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 16/02/2012 18:56  

id help you rosso.. jus one problem ur 200 miles away from me mayb next time kev

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 16/02/2012 19:02  

I'm 2,000 miles away and have a nakard back. Otherwise I'd help you. lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/02/2012 19:48  

I would help but Im a lazy git lol

Update Reply
JP @ 16/02/2012 21:00  

Apart from being the same as jp a lazy git, i'm on shift this weekend. Could have made it last weekend or next weekend i could've helped then. Trust you to choose the wrong weekend Andy . Dave

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 16/02/2012 22:10  

lol, thanks all for your kind offers I got two friends volunteering but a couple more would make it easy work. weather looking hopeful.... if I can get it done be out on me bike after or def sunday...breki at Rye then on to Hastings phaps

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 17/02/2012 09:25  

Tell me Andy what time are you thinking of getting to Rye on Sunday, i ask cos i have to be at work by 3.00 that afternoon and i'd like to join you for a Brekkie and a ride in the morning.
Dave !

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 17/02/2012 10:35  

You should live up here Andy , bacon butties, brews & beer would have had em flocking in .

Hope the weather stays good for you & it doesnt take too long to do

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/02/2012 21:00  

phew just finished.....shed base all tamped down wiv a vibrating plate..levelled...wooden flooring down and shed succesfully errected. Just needs roof felted and guttering, then sort the electrical stuff. I knackered!!! started 8am...finished around 5-30. Had four helpers over course of day so coulda been worse! So day off tmrw and back on it Monday if dry enuff... Out fer steak an a pint now...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 18/02/2012 18:16  

Enjoy Andy! Sounds like you've earnt it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 18:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email