MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires

Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires

shhhhhhhhhh (the weather gods will hear you quick sacrfice a frozen chicken or something)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 00:39  

will a ham and piccalilly cob do .......there was no mercy !

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 25/02/2012 00:42  

if you combine this with the Sunday party it will make a great weekend

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/02/2012 03:01  

TNSP have a new album coming out http://www.thenicesharppencils.com/ Also from MASKS http://m-a-s-k-s.bandcamp.com/track/the-beat Charlotte Lane laptop broken so no new recordings up for a couple weeks Miss Lane on about 7pm. MASKS about 8 and TNSP about 9 (give or take) then DJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2012 09:01  

I am soooo hoping to get to this weekend! Can't wait to meet some of you lot.

Do we have to book a spot with Squires - or is it a free-for-all, turn up and pitch a tent, affair?

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 26/02/2012 12:51  

the function room is booked, and I doubt the field will fill up - so its just turn up and get the pitch.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2012 18:54  

Fan-bloomin-tastic. Let's pray it's just not too wet.
Really looking forward to meeting you lot.
Am coming on my own - so far - saw that thread about newbies not introducing themselves - am scrutinising all your piccies so I can say hello.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 27/02/2012 12:24  

am scrutinising all your piccies ooh - sounds painful! *must remember to don a good disguise*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2012 13:33  

I don't think I should be too hard to find Riggy - The functions been booked for a while now at Squires, so the staff should be able to point you in the right direction. If you get down early enough on the Saturday you might even catch me drumming, or singing \m/\m/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2012 14:17  

5 Sleeps !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 27/02/2012 15:01  

Maybe 4 sleeps for me if I tie the weekend with getting stock in Manchester - Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, getting giddy at meeting up with everyone after our hibernation of winter

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/02/2012 15:51  

I'm with BobKat - f'n giddy. My Hornet is jigging at the prospect of a bit of a ride out..... But she doesn't like the gravel @ Squires ( something to do with the rider only having short legs - sheesh).

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 27/02/2012 22:57  

were down to 3 day now then

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/02/2012 04:04  

Not sure what time Ian n I will arrive, we are looking at cars with my step son on Sat, but we will be there at some point :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/02/2012 05:24  

Riggy im with you on NOT liking any gravel - be good to meet you hun, you ride safe xx Going to get packed today - not that im excited or anything mwaaaaaaaaah. This is going to be a fantastic weekend, maybe exup & Alice should wear upper body armour due to the amount of they're going to get hehehe

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/02/2012 09:07  

Exup said: (formerly Tcat) Its my 40th birthday 3rd March so having a gig at Squires Biker Cafe on the Saturday Afternoon / Night Free Entry (and free camping available) Rock Karaoke (can have a blast on instruments if you dont want to sing) Live Acts from about 7pm : Charlotte Lane M.A.S.K.S The Nice Sharp Pencils followed by DJ Fat Boyz until the early hours or until people fall unconscious/get kicked out. if you want to bring young uns for the early part then you are welcome (young uns wil probably lap up the 1st couple of acts anyway) Any questions then ask away. (Yep I know there is a birthday lunch for another member on the 4th - so if you are attending that one you are welcome to rock out the night before - but don't blame me for hangovers - ringing ears etc) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2870

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/02/2012 09:48  

Woo hoo.......one amazing BM weekend to come :>>>
Still got space on the settee if anyone needs for the Sat night .

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 28/02/2012 10:18  

BobKat. Try using your feet (well toes in my case) like sledge runners on gravel. Wears out the boots a bit but does feel more secure.
Packing! - You should see my list!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 28/02/2012 11:59  

Looking forward to seeing you all there as its been way way too long since seen you all....................Who ever made winter and bad weather seasons need sectioning.......saying that ive been riding mine during bad weather......................see you all on Sat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2012 12:34  

Can I come too ? if I can I'll prolly head down after work on fri in ma car ..god knows wot time I'll get there tho ?:(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2012 15:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email