MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New Zealand - the most awesome biking roads..

New Zealand - the most awesome biking roads.. - Forums [Biker Match] New Zealand - the most awesome biking roads.. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New Zealand - the most awesome biking roads..

Back from Honeymoon and hired a V-Strom in Queenstown NZ for a couple of days......simply awesome.

Roads were immaculate, camber on tight bends, views amazing, people friendly and weather (mostly) good. Campsite/motel options very easy to find and reletively inexpensive. Above all roads are empty.

Will definately be back for a bike tour in the future.

Anybody else been?

Update Reply
DTR30 @ 03/02/2012 14:29  

Welcome back DTR and BD, nice that you're still with us here at BM.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/02/2012 16:48  

Congratulations to you both. I have family who live over there and keep promising myself that one day I'll make the trip.......I have been told the roads are absolutely fantastic

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2012 22:13  

I have a sister that lives in Manurewa (Auckland). I keep promising myself to save the pennies for a visit. I've seen many a youtube vid of the roads on the South Island - awesome.

Update Reply
8 ball @ 05/02/2012 13:03  

I borrowed a mates RD350 while visiting him 24 yrs ago on north island, even less traffic back then.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 05/02/2012 13:38  

I looked at some tours on the net a year ago but just couldnt afford it. a friend of mine said its cracking place to go though

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 05/02/2012 15:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email