MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Anyone have problems accessing BM today?

Anyone have problems accessing BM today? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone have problems accessing BM today? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Anyone have problems accessing BM today?

Has anyone found today that the website wont load? Getting blank screen / nothing at all? I'm convinced something is wrong with the network but can't find what

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/01/2012 22:22  

No problems here Matt, except my monitor screen keeps juddering, it won't scroll smoothly but I think that's my computer not the site.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/01/2012 22:28  

had some blank screens earlier today

Update Reply
321johno @ 31/01/2012 22:28  

Eeek not good Johno. Often? Recently?

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/01/2012 22:32  

Been getting quite a bit of bluescreen today just got it again when I came back on....Left click seems to sort it-thought it was my lappy! (probably is) And I keep getting "timeout" when I'm P.M'ing

Update Reply
old red @ 31/01/2012 22:50  

I spoke too soon lol, I've just had trouble loading pages then got a message saying site unavailable. Happened about 23:00 been trying to get back on for 15 minutes.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/01/2012 23:17  

ok there is trouble, i'm messing around investigating now so ignore errors for the time being

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/01/2012 23:28  

It's flying at the mo Matt

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/01/2012 23:35  

Looks like we have a problem with the internet connection. :-/ Even with my laptop directly into the internet (no routers, switches etc) I get intermittent problems with Facebook, Google etc.
I think it's going to be a 50% iffy connection until the ISP can investigate tomorrow folks, sorry

Can some of you techies do this please for me.... run...
PING BIKERMATCH.CO.UK -t
and leave it running for 5 minutes. When you stop it - how many were successful (% loss?)? Message me your own IP and ISP details please also if you are having trouble, I think it's down to one particular network

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/01/2012 23:41  

We have a confirmed internet problem at the moment, confirmed by the internet provider. They do not yet have an ETA. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll update here with more info as I have it. Sorry. Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/02/2012 08:13  

It's not your fault Matt, (for once J/K) Ta for the update.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/02/2012 08:20  

have a problem from my home computer couldnt access page at all....everything else like fb & ebay working fine. working ok from the work computer dont know why. the only difference is the work server is in Cork and the home one bounces off a satelitte somewhere! deb

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 01/02/2012 09:43  

Yea that's the problem - half of the internet can't connect. It's a routing issue with my internet provider. It depends which half of the internet network you "sit" on (it's not geographically based but ISP based, so it depends on your ISP if you can access BM right now)

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/02/2012 09:52  

ok from works computer in Manchester (working better than normal!)

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 01/02/2012 10:40  

Bit personal mate,, but no complaints to date

Update Reply
Gremlinmike @ 01/02/2012 10:48  

Website now back online 100%. The internet provider has fixed the routing issues. Apologies for the trouble over the last 24 hours.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/02/2012 11:18  

Well done Matt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2012 11:48  

The site is running extremely slow for me, even now.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/02/2012 11:49  

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/sites/bm/forum/active_topics.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/02/2012 11:56  

fixed

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/02/2012 12:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email