MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

If You Thought The New THEORY Test Was Hard...

If You Thought The New THEORY Test Was Hard... - Forums [Biker Match] If You Thought The New THEORY Test Was Hard... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

If You Thought The New THEORY Test Was Hard...

... check out the new practical!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWl_-Whf74&feature=...re=related Or you could try it like this instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20XsaHpRQC8&feature=...re=related

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2012 18:11  

well.. of course i could do that WOW .....amazin that is brill

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2012 18:44  

OMG Wow!!! Tell me I don't have to do that to pass the CBT That was totally lush.. the music on the second one had my heart racing!! Skeeeeeeeeeered if I have to do that lol.. Lush distraction from worrying about the reality.. thank you!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/01/2012 20:20  

Well, maybe if you don't have to do it for your test you could still give it a go on some roadworks....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2012 22:13  

Ohhhh believe me once I pass my CBT in March.. I will be findng a deserted from prying eyes carpark just down the coast and giving it a go.. not sure roadworks are a safe option lol Note to self.. start pinching traffic cones on way to work... failing that bean bags from mothercare

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/01/2012 22:22  

Aw, I the idea of using bean bags instead of those horrible pointy cones!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2012 22:28  

But rc, just how many bean bags can you sneak up your dress?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2012 22:44  

Fantastic

Update Reply
AlpineBusa @ 29/01/2012 23:33  

I'm an old git so my test didn't include cones. And I have an aversion to them ever since I was riding up a heavily coned M1 with several thousand cars up my ass, and there was one Long/Tall cone rolling about in the breeze, after someone had knocked it over, and I had just my one coned-off lane. 50/50 choice, left or right, alive or dead. Guess you can tell I got the answer Correct!.

Update Reply
Meriden4ever @ 15/02/2012 10:59  

You guys seen Moto Gymkhana? http://youtu.be/jHtraK9dhO8

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 15/02/2012 12:13  

You might think that is impressive, YZF but she is actually just trying to find the exit of the Sainsbury's car park!! (Ok, it IS bloody impressive... )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/02/2012 12:54  

Meriden - glad you made the right choice!! In those situations I ALWAYS go left.... or is it right...... yep, right... or left.... one of them... but I DEFINITELY always go that way!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/02/2012 12:56  

Quote - Teecee: You might think that is impressive, YZF but she is actually just trying to find the exit of the Sainsbury's car park!! LMAO - that quality right there. Although i think the women are going to post with guns blazing!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 15/02/2012 13:46  

Little or no hope for some of us then

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 15/02/2012 16:45  

great vid!!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 15/02/2012 22:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email