MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012'

'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012' (10) - Forums [Biker Match] 'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012' (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012'

Ok peeps, so who's meeting at Bassetts and riding down? I'll be there about 1pm Friday Bassetts LMF Bomb Looby

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 21/03/2012 22:28  

Will be going from Coventry down the A46 so see you all down there

Update Reply
Valerian @ 22/03/2012 14:43  

Bassetts at 1 is perfect, see you all there. LMF is there any news on costs for the venue? Its just that my mate is asking for confirmation of the gig and PA hire :-)

Update Reply
Drummer Pete @ 22/03/2012 18:44  

1PM at bassets on friday sounds good, Ass long as I have a bike by then and dont have to use this CBF thing

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 22/03/2012 20:43  

Ok peeps, so who's meeting at Bassetts and riding down? I'll be there about 1pm Friday Bassetts LMF Bomb Looby Drummer Pete Cavywavy Coventry Valerian

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/03/2012 21:20  

Drummer Pete, Sorry I haven't replied earlier, been crazy busy recently. It's just gonna be too expensive with the cost of the room and your mates costs so prob give it a miss, thanks for helping out with the arrangements though :)

Wenders, did you ask your mate about DJing?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2012 22:03  

ah Lil Miss Sweety i did but he said he couldnt do it already booked for that weekend, but he was going to try find someone as he knows loads, will send him a message to remind him ok hun!!!!!!

Ok peeps, so who's meeting at Bassetts and riding down? I'll be there about 1pm Friday Bassetts

LMF
Bomb
Looby
Drummer Pete
Cavywavy

Coventry

Valerian

Anyone coming from my neck of the woods im planning on going via Quat cafe if anyone wants to meet there, and then meet up with the others either in kidderminster or worcester way depending on which route down ur taking Lil Miss and Bomb??????? Gis a shout please!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/03/2012 05:02  

Bomb had a route in mind when I asked him about it last, so I'll leave him to respond :-p x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2012 09:01  

I'm coming to this event. Being my 1st should be a laugh.

Update Reply
SpeveJ89 @ 23/03/2012 20:14  

Ok peeps, so who's meeting at Bassetts and riding down? I'll be there about 1pm Friday. Will sort out route from Bassetts next weekend. Bassetts LMF Bomb Looby Drummer Pete Cavywavy Quat WerWoo Coventry Valerian S.West Speve

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 23/03/2012 20:21  

Yea if anyones in Bristol and wants to ride up i'm going up the A38 so can meet up somewhere

Update Reply
SpeveJ89 @ 23/03/2012 20:26  

Bumped Ok peeps, so who's meeting at Bassetts and riding down? I'll be there about 1pm Friday. Will sort out route from Bassetts next weekend. Bassetts LMF Bomb Looby Drummer Pete Cavywavy Quat WerWoo Coventry Valerian S.West/Bristol Speve

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 26/03/2012 19:33  

Refreshing this thread

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/03/2012 17:24  

Wont be going to this now as Im off to France for 5 days...
I will see everyone at MCN Skeggy the week after

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/03/2012 06:47  

Getting nearer the time now peeps. If your attending and want to ride please let us know below, so we know how many to wait for at Bassetts and for the guys at other start points. It will also give LMF a rough estimate of how many are attending so she can let the pub owners know, as most of the time peeps who put their names on the events page initially don't always turn up to the event. Oh and fingers crossed theres no fuel strike or the Saturday ride out is gonna be a short one! Bassetts - 1pm Friday LMF Bomb Looby Drummer Pete Cavywavy Quat WerWoo Coventry Valerian S.West/Bristol Speve

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 04/04/2012 15:49  

For those BMers who aren't full members and want to get in touch about meeting places etc, give me a nod and I'll pm you :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2012 19:08  

ok,
I'm not 100% sure at the moment I have my insurance money and am trying to sort a rather nice bike I have found but it all depends on that really. And how much I end up paying for it if I have any money to come. but Ill let you know by the weekend

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 04/04/2012 19:47  

Getting nearer the time now peeps. If your attending and want to ride please let us know below, so we know how many to wait for at Bassetts and for the guys at other start points. It will also give LMF a rough estimate of how many are attending so she can let the pub owners know, as most of the time peeps who put their names on the events page initially don't always turn up to the event. Oh and fingers crossed theres no fuel strike or the Saturday ride out is gonna be a short one! Bassetts - 1pm Friday LMF Bomb Looby Drummer Pete Cavywavy Rooster roo Quat WerWoo Coventry Valerian S.West/Bristol Speve

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 04/04/2012 20:45  

Getting nearer the time now peeps. If your attending and want to ride please let us know below, so we know how many to wait for at Bassetts and for the guys at other start points. It will also give LMF a rough estimate of how many are attending so she can let the pub owners know, as most of the time peeps who put their names on the events page initially don't always turn up to the event. Oh and fingers crossed theres no fuel strike or the Saturday ride out is gonna be a short one! Bassetts - 1pm Friday LMF Bomb Drummer Pete Cavywavy Rooster roo Kwakass75 Cardinal Quat WerWoo Looby (if not Bassetts) Coventry Valerian S.West/Bristol Speve

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 04/04/2012 21:17  

Lolo 5 is looking for a possible tent share, any offers on putting up a lovely young lady or anyone with a spare tent to lend her?

There are a bunch of people who's names are down that are riding up from Bristol. Maybe you guys would like to arrange to meet up and ride up together? Just a though :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2012 22:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email