MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

star sign

star sign   (4) - Forums [Biker Match] star sign   (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

star sign

(\\ .--,\\\__ `-. a`-.__ | ') / \ _.-'-, ; / | { /..-"``~"-' ; ) ;' ` ;' ;' , /;'| ,;'\ |\ | \ || | | )| ) | || | | \| \ ####
Bleets!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2012 22:55  

LOL!! Have you ever in your life... why does that strike me as so funny...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 30/01/2012 23:03  

LIBRA - September 24th - October 23rd Mon 30, January 2012 A passionate sexual encounter leaves you breathless with excitement. It's nice to know someone can still turn your knees to jelly. One of your favourite forms of foreplay is arguing. Getting into a fight about a petty matter gets your blood pumping. You're never as attractive as when you're flushed with anger. This lovemaking session will result in a period of profound contentment. Enjoy the feeling while it lasts. There will come a time when you look back fondly on this encounter.

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 30/01/2012 23:10  

All this for only 77p a minute, roll up, roll up! Show me a bloodsucking astrologer, and I'll show u a charlatan. And people still believe this hogwash!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2012 23:14  

Pushes XK into the corner out of the way... Wow Mic.. Give me mine... Aquarius!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 30/01/2012 23:24  

I am Aquarius too : )

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/01/2012 23:33  

I'm Taurus but I think it's a load of BULL!

Update Reply
R1zla @ 30/01/2012 23:36  

MIKE: OOOOooooohhhh dear,,, watch out XK she'll grab ya with one pincer n pull ya apart with the other,,,, lol XK: True enuff...Sandi has never forgiven me for stabbing her in the boob with my sword! PML @ Mike's and XK's comments. XK, 'hogwash'? I assume you're refering to the daily horoscopes cos astrology isn't hogwash, it's a proven fact. Anyway, to get back to missme's original question 'what do you think to Matt putting our star signs on our profiles?'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/01/2012 02:14  

This would have to be done on a voluntary basis. How practical is that? Too much work for Matt, maybe And it would allow the 'nere too wells' an opportunity to zero in on the gullible.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2012 09:05  

Ne'er do wells? there ya go again, assuming that those who are interested in astrology are trying to con everyone else. Try not to confuse daily horoscopes (fiction) with astrology (fact).

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/01/2012 09:53  

Hi Sandi,
well, read the the threds on Astrology, & was quiet amused as iv studyed it a while ago and it has some meanings of truth in the make up , oopps there i go getting all serious again being a cusp sign is not always that staight forward , any way that my way of saying as newbie , you are great bunch .......keep it going northlondon boy ....

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 31/01/2012 13:11  

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson asserted that "astrology was discredited 600 years ago with the birth of modern science. 'To teach it as though you are contributing to the fundamental knowledge of an informed electorate is astonishing in this, the 21st century'. Education should be about knowing how to think, 'And part of knowing how to think is knowing how the laws of nature shape the world around us. Without that knowledge, without that capacity to think, you can easily become a victim of people who seek to take advantage of you'". ie. the 'ne'er do wells'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2012 13:50  

Hey XKLYBR , it got your attention then mate !!!!!!, oh hows the electrics on your bike mate, you sorted it yet then????

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 31/01/2012 14:20  

And they once said the world was flat... strange how times have changed and new concepts have been openly accepted and old ideas embraced again... I do not believe everything I read in The Guardian.. I could copy and paste from there all day and say.. ohhhhhh wouldyalookeethis.. it must be true because they told me... And that article you quote is actually saying that without the capacity to think you will get taken advantage of... not if you are taught astrology... For sure.. if you have the capacity to think.. yet still have a belief in astrology.. you aren't going to fall prey to anyone... It is the capacity to think that will save your ass from ne'r do wells... Be Lush :)

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 31/01/2012 14:20  

Hey nl58, No, bike electrics still not sorted and remain a mystery, but I'm told if I wait til Saturn and Jupiter line up behind the moon, all will be revealed!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2012 16:16  

LMAO XK!! I'm so not going to say anything about "connections" ~ Bless you lol.. that was the funniest post you've written for ages

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 31/01/2012 16:27  

XK x

Update Reply
missme @ 31/01/2012 16:37  

A battery works for me XK IF ALL ELSE FAILSIT

Update Reply
Gremlinmike @ 31/01/2012 21:26  

Crying with laughing and none of you know why.. but I am a True friend and would never tell.. but Ohmyword Mike you are as near to phsycic in that statement as you will ever be...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 31/01/2012 23:00  

My tupence worth is as follows....A scientific Fact that the moon has an effect on our planet earth and the creatures and beings that dwell here...Soooo if one planet can have such an effect how can the possibility be ruled out for other planets. During Full moon a police force in the south lay on more staff as they recognise a rise in crime in that period.

Update Reply
trumpetrider @ 01/02/2012 00:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email