MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Safe bike transportation with kitted out van and driver

Safe bike transportation with kitted out van and driver - Forums [Biker Match] Safe bike transportation with kitted out van and driver - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Safe bike transportation with kitted out van and driver

Hey all, Just posting for Steven4004......... Steve has bought a Transit van, and has kitted it out for transportation of bikes, he has ramps, handle bar restraints, and several restraints attached to van which hold your bike completely secure....I can vouch for that as he transported my new baby brilliantly from Peterborough to Shropshire........ If you need a bike or bikes transporting, Steves your guy, very competitive prices(extremely competitive in fact), special rates for BM members. Steve has his own bikes so knows how much we value and love ours, so he works with complete respect for bike and owner, his driving is excellent, very steady, and you will be assured you and your bike leave and reach destinations with no probs at all. PM Steven4004 for more details and quotes, give him a try you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/01/2012 14:35  

min charge of £30

Update Reply
steven4004 @ 19/01/2012 17:28  

Well you could have said hello while you were over here Wenders; lol. I might have even put the kettle on.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 23/01/2012 03:15  

Sorry Simon x

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/01/2012 23:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email