MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello ... Again !

Hello ... Again ! - Forums [Biker Match] Hello ... Again ! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello ... Again !

Hello again ! yes, yes, I know I was here before , and had only just joined before Potnoodles birthday bash - then disappeared again ! No, you didn't all put me off or scare me silly - just had a few things to deal with , you know how it is ! Anyway, back now, signed up for a few months, looking to get out and about and meet all you lovely people again New Year, New Satrt and all that :) Right -- its a lovely day I'm off to Rivi for a coffee later, if you see a yellow SV up there come and say hello ! Cheers Chris

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 15/01/2012 09:57  

Welcome back Chris

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2012 10:16  

welcome back hugs xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/01/2012 20:45  

Was beginning to think you'd been a mirage...... good to see you again Chris!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2012 22:19  

Welcome back lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/01/2012 09:35  

Welcome back Chris

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/01/2012 10:46  

Welcome back and if you want to meet a whole group of BM'ers soon, theres a meet at Squires for lunch on 4th March, not too far for you to travel maybe ...

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 19/01/2012 14:24  

Not far at all - engines just warmed up then ! Hopefully I'll be there -- thanks for the heads up Suzyamki, thats assuming all goes well with me car rally the day before ...

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 20/01/2012 17:59  

Theres a point ... knowing that there's loads of bikes at Squires, how do the BM'ers find each other ..? Red carnation in me helmet vent? Name badge on me jacket ... ?

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 20/01/2012 18:01  

and MANY THANKS for the warm welcome, folks ! :-)

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 20/01/2012 18:02  

Chris, you're unmissable - and so are we!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2012 18:53  

Chris welcome back to BM I think I'll recognise ya, unless you've changed a lot in the past 5 or 6 years. Don't think you'll recognise me tho, I've changed a bit since then. Anyway, we should all be congregating to the back of Squires, on the left hand side, where the snooker table usually goes. See you there!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/01/2012 12:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email