MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Biker friendly campsites in Cornwall

Biker friendly campsites in Cornwall  - Forums [Biker Match] Biker friendly campsites in Cornwall  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Biker friendly campsites in Cornwall

Hi people does anyone know of any biker friendly camp sites in Cornwall please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2012 20:43  

There's the one bm went to last June, look back in past events for details, nearest pub was a bit of a stroll but facilities were good, I liked the free use of fridge/freezers and microwaves. Bluehills camping.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 15/01/2012 00:11  

There's a place near Fowey called Penmarlam thats pretty biker friendly. I'm from Fowey and go there almost every year, but not always on the bike. A great area to visit, Although I'm biased!

Update Reply
Big_Paul @ 15/01/2012 07:56  

The Goldwing club use one just west of looe, think its st martins, can get more info if interested

Update Reply
Gremlinmike @ 28/01/2012 20:20  

The Goldwing club use one just west of looe, think its st martins, can get more info if interested

Update Reply
Gremlinmike @ 28/01/2012 20:20  

I organize a BM camping holiday last year at BlueHills touring park, the site belongs to a biker and is excellent, prices 6 pound a night , it's near Perranporth at Trevellas, phone 01872 552999 or details on www.bluehillscamping.moonfruit.com

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/01/2012 23:35  

You can find a report and pictures in the forums under: Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Blkerbill

Or pm me if you need to know anything else

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/01/2012 23:41  

That was a great week away Bill and on a great site. Very cheap for a week to.. We must go back there again...
Loved every minute of it, even though it was my very first BM event and meeting new people

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/01/2012 07:18  

Was thinking of going back there this year Debs but we have a weeks holiday in Wales already so not sure that we need another week away and it might be to far for a weekend

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/01/2012 07:09  

Just spotted this thread, and I'll second Big Paul's recommendation Ronns. Penmarlam is a cracking site at Bodinnick, just across the river from Fowey. I was there a couple of years ago (some photos on my Faceache btw). Excellent facilities and has a wee shop on site. Half a mile to the nearest pub (The Old Ferry Inn), and the food there was fantastic. It's right on the waterfront with the ferry across the river to Fowey itself. The Eden Project only a few miles away at St. Blazey and there are loads of country roads round there to pootle along. Well worth a visit...

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 18/02/2012 08:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email