MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sorting something in Hampshire

Sorting something in Hampshire - Forums [Biker Match] Sorting something in Hampshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sorting something in Hampshire

Morning All,

As the good weather is approaching I'm hoping i can get something organised on the South Cost.
I live in Portsmouth and its pretty central on the coast geographically with good transport links from London, Brighton, Bournemouth etc. but It al depends on how many people are interested and if someone suggests somewhere better.
I was thinking maybe the 4th or 5th of Feb. any takers?
any suggest routes to ride? maybe a run to Brighton and back or Bournemouth and back? let me know peeps

Paul

Update Reply
Big_Paul @ 13/01/2012 12:30  

Hi paul Sounds like an idea to develop, get some activities going down your neck of the woods. Don't really know down your way at all so this would be the perfect opportunity to sort that out. Not going to be able to make the dates you mentioned (work commitments) But most certainly in the future. Don't know if you are aware we are getting things moving down here in Kent & East Sussex, so if you are interested and its not to far for you to come you are more than welcome. Rossoandy21 is the man in the know regarding local events or keep your eye on the events page. Regards Dave

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 13/01/2012 13:03  

well done, get it sorted! Loads of folk that way need to get out!! Bit far for me this time of year but certainly do a weekend run that way come summer... Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 13/01/2012 16:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email