MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Post on behalf of RC

Post on behalf of RC  - Forums [Biker Match] Post on behalf of RC  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Post on behalf of RC

This is just to let RC's friends know (as she has been in touch with me this evening ) and asked me to pass it on to her friends on BM and this seemed to be the best way as there are many from the good old days still about.

Sadly RC has given up the Hop Inn pub in Belper following the news that she has breast cancer, I am sure you will all wish her well and hope all goes well with her treatment, though she did say will be looking for funny wigs soon...... can't keep a funny lady down

She is no longer a full member on the site so was unable to contact her friends herself but misses you all terribly.

To those of you who don't know her RC is pretty much one of the original members on here and did alot of charity events in Belper every year and not forgetting the rideouts to Matlock either during or after the events

Hun .... Will be up to see you soon xx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 12/01/2012 22:30  

Thanks for letting us know, jabecs. Certainly will be in my thoughts

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/01/2012 22:37  

Blimey. Yep had such a blast with her at MCN, thoughts and best wishes go to her and her family xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/01/2012 22:45  

Really horrible news. I hope everything works out ok.

I've upgraded her account now and I'll get in touch with her tomorrow, bit late now.

Thanks for letting us know.

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2012 22:45  

Jeeez thanks for letting us know Jan. I've had many a good laugh with Amanda, she was the original Rockchick on here, I will message her. xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/01/2012 22:55  

I have let her know she can message and post not sure if she is up to it just yet but i am sure she will read all the posts on here

Update Reply
jabecs @ 12/01/2012 22:59  

Hope everything works out for her.
My thoughts are with you Amanda, and for your family too.
Big hugs

Update Reply
podnil @ 12/01/2012 23:17  

Sorry to hear your news pinky

We are all behind you and know if anyone can kick this in the arse then you can!

Thoughts are with you

Shell n Ian x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/01/2012 23:40  

Huggeroonees RC

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2012 23:44  

Gosh I was just looking at a pic in Matlock earlier tonight with RC on and wondering where she'd gone! Sending best wishes to her and hope everything goes well for her in her treatment, and that she bounces back

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 12/01/2012 23:49  

My thoughts, love and big hugs for you Amanda, get it beaten and get that famous pink hair back again xxxxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/01/2012 00:17  

Wow Amanda hope it all works out OK for you you'd better make it a red wig, dont suppose we'l see you at Butlins this year but wee will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/01/2012 02:15  

Well I always say one of the most satisfying gestures is to lend/give something to someone who has no way of paying you back. Even though we have never met, one day you will see these posts and understand that there is a whole lot of positve energy coming your way. If its one thing I do know, as opposed to the majority of stuff I don't know is "never underestimate the power of positive thinking" even when its difficult for you to be the positive thinker. I owe my life to all my friends who supported me and now it is your friends turn to return the favour. Get well soon, future friend

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 13/01/2012 15:46  

Faith, love and strength for you RC!!!!!!

And DITTO to what d-w-b-h has put above...

I know the power BM peeps can put over, asked for it, received it, and saw the fantastic outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 13/01/2012 20:12  

Thank you all for ur kind words, don't get me wrong I've cried big time , but no more gonna get this little gremlin out n fight it, like u said positive thinking from
Now on!! Not looking forward to the chemo but hey ho got to be done, can have some wacky coloured wigs lol got my family n friends all everyone on bm to support me, thank you d w b h for your kind words see u all soon my future friends xxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/01/2012 01:11  

RC

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 14/01/2012 18:20  

Thinking of you RC and sending you lots of love , light and as many prayers as i can say. . Jenny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2012 18:48  

Thank you all you don't know how much this means to me to have all this wonderful support I can't put it in to words to say thank you u all mean so much to me for taking the time to reply to me and I also want say thank you for pm,s I have been getting to it's keepin positive loves ya all lots n lots Amanda xxxxx

Thank you matt cause if ut wasn't for u making this site I wouldnt have got all these wonderful friends hats off to u matt I do us all very proud xxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 15/01/2012 01:15  

Well done Matt nice gesture...... thankyou

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 15/01/2012 23:07  

I dunno, the things you do for free membership! I didn't know you'd got married, you kept that quiet, is he wanted by the police? J/K Seriously Amanda, keep your chin up (or your wig will fall off, I can always knit you a virtual wig, pink is your fave isn't it?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2012 15:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email