MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

London MCN Excel bike show

London MCN Excel bike show (2) - Forums [Biker Match] London MCN Excel bike show (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

London MCN Excel bike show

Since my daughter has now got 4 different ballet and dance lessons on Saturday, Saturday is a no goer.

Sunday it is but because she is also in a performance of Oliver and has rehearsals at 3pm it means getting up a 6 to get down there for 9.00 and then leave at 1pm to make it back in time for the rehearsal! It really will be a flying visit, lol.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 31/01/2012 13:16  

ok folks, I have to leave early Sat morning for this one as booked Revolutions show at 10am.... Not easy to meet up but we can surely sort something. So...I am leaving Ashford at around 7-30am,arrive Excel for 9-30? maybe earlier... Revoulutions show 10am....PM me for mobby number and we can have a pint? Pub meet this Thursday too, Gamecock.nr Brands.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 01/02/2012 10:23  

Hi all, just to let you know that i will NOT be riding upto the London bike show, (had enough of being cold for one week thank's, lol). So will not be meeting at the Oakdene, but will be driving up. Hopefully see you up there ;) All the best Brat.

Update Reply
Brathu @ 03/02/2012 19:43  

Up early fr bike show woo woooo....on my way soon...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 04/02/2012 06:54  

back from show at 8pm! great day out an plsd a few of us met up. was funt ee john mc guiness crash his 100cc honda in the revpolution show..he missed the ramp and fell into the camera and rails, broke his bike an had to run off stage lol. he was fine tho, bruised ego..a great show dnt miss it! uploaded few pics,

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 04/02/2012 22:50  

*rubs eyes in disbelief* Rockchicky actually on a bike!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2012 23:41  

great show, revolution was awesome. Went round to see some friends and got stuck in london coz of the snow. Will post some photos soon.

Update Reply
xj @ 05/02/2012 18:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email