MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Adventure Travel Film Festival August 2012

Adventure Travel Film Festival August 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] Adventure Travel Film Festival August 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Adventure Travel Film Festival August 2012

This film festival is not wholly about motorbikes, but they do figure quite heavily, but I went last year and it was a great weekend. I guess some of you will have read Austin's or Lois' books. They organise and run it and have a very hands on approach. Last year Sam Manicom was there too. It's at a different location this year and it promises to be even better. It's not the Bulldog Bash so bring the kids :) Discount on tickets until the end of this month.

http://www.adventuretravelfilmfestival.com/uk-festival/

Update Reply
bald_man @ 09/01/2012 21:26  

Venue: Sherborne Girls School Bradford Road Sherborne Dorset DT9 3QN http://www.adventuretravelfilmfestival.com/uk-festival/ It's quite expensive.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/01/2012 22:50  

From the website:TICKET PRICES:£75.00 FULL WEEKEND (Fri 5pm – Monday 3pm) – MEALS NOT INCLUDED£111.00 FULL WEEKEND INCLUDING HALF BOARD MEALS (Breakfast on Sat, Sun & Mon morning and evening meals on Sat and Sun).LIMITED OFFER UNTIL JAN 27TH! Tickets are available at a special price of £60.00 or £96.00 including meals. So snap ‘em up now using the Paypal link below!

Update Reply
bald_man @ 09/01/2012 23:52  

Got my ticket, along with some friends, going for the second year.. if you like films about extreme travel and early exploration its a good weekend, just need some good weather for the late night outdoor film show.

Update Reply
Greynomad @ 01/02/2012 00:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email